Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s quite clear watching, yes some players are shit and only there by injury. Yet we are really missing a dominant alpha prop. We need a big meter eater who gets he’s 150+ every game.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What happened to your prediction of raiders by 50?

We almost beat them on a short turnaround
Hyperbole. I pick us to lose by 50 every game and I’ll do it again next week lololol

We weren’t even close to beating them, Fam. We were getting caned, Canberra were denied a perfectly legitimate try by a terrible call and then we find a way to get awarded a try without crossing the line. Forget the closeness of the scoreboard, Canberra were way better than us tonight… and Canberra were terrible.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Uce don’t worry he said we would lose by 59 again I don’t know why anyone would take him serious he’s king flop and has no idea.
Your right by a few beers and a loss and I can’t ignore this ****

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We need to speed our play the ball and use that right side more
I would have thought with Avirello on Croker he would have seen more balls come at him then a Bangkok strip club
Only saw one opportunity created like last week and Waddle just took on the line and didnt pass it out.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A good coach was always going to see what we see with our centres and fill in wingers.

Kiraz back but he was favouring his leg at the end.
Avo is playing well and that left Alamonti and Casey to target which Ricky did and every other coach will do the same if we have those 2 together again.

The frustrating thing is our shortfall is robust running and poor field possession bc of poor handling...9 incomplete sets yet we continue to pick mistake riddled soft players. We just aren't competing in this area with our opposition.
Spot on wendog

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Olopau defense is great, few average touches but good to see him getting confidence. Very frustrating performance, Casey, alamoti we’re liabilities out there

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Your right by a few beers and a loss and I can’t ignore this ****
Yeah same I think his stupidity got me the same time the bourbons sank in with the loss. He times his dumb comments well.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You would drop Reed and bring Flanno back. TBH I think you are the next coming of Jack Gibson. Flop ****
I would have never dropped Flanagan to begin with. Doing so has not made us better.

Trb

Waterboy
Reaction score
So Casey is better than Alamoti? Fkn lol

Ok we get it, you have proved you're low IQ. Enough now.
What game did you watch? 3 tries Alomoti was responsible for tonight and has leaked points all season. Had a 2nd rower make him look like a statue multiple times vs the sharks. What has he actually done that makes him better?

do u listen on radio?

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enough if the bull shot excuses. We were awful today. We should be able to field a team that can not leak 30 points a game. Injuries or not. If Casey is so bad, then pick a better option ffs. Every week it’s a different excuse with you guys. Our defence hadn’t been up to scratch all year and the score line that tested us today. Canberra were denied a 100 percent clear as day try snd we score off the next movement without actually crossing the line.

Call me troll and abuse me as much as you like. The simple reality is we are not good enough.
You are sort of right when you say we weren't good enough today, but you're dead wrong if you think Canberra were any better. Sure they put 34 points on us but it took a lot of generous gifting from the ref. Guess what? We put 30 on them under adverse conditions with half a first grade side, no 50/50 calls and a lopsided penalty count... How about mulling over that for a while.