Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m with you..I’m happy, obviously not with the loss, but at its core the Dogs have a really good team. Add the players who are out, cut the errors, plus the Bulldog attitude of never giving up..future looks so bright I have to wear shades.. 8-)

Ps..I think Reynolds runs outta puff..
2 runs 9m he shouldn't be too gassed

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Better first grader than some we keep rolling out but you don’t mention. Who’s got the low iq? You just resort to calling people names. So mature of you
Name calling? You called me flop you victim crying bitch.

Better first grader? He isn't a FGer and who exactly is that dud better than?

To clarify, you have the low IQ. Try to understand, I know it hurts to try.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That game was right up there with last years game defeating Parra! Entertaining but fuck did we need to go into a weekend with a loss?

Thats so fucking frustrating.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually can’t figure out how flopana caught that bomb at the end

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You first complain about making unnecessary changes and then say that you rather we lose so that changes can be made? Crichton is also coming to play fullback so hopefully that will fix one position. Papali’i in reserves is also one to watch in case Crichton doesn’t work out at the back.
I don’t like us making unnecessary changes. Getting a better coach would classify as a necessary change, in my view. We won’t become a contender until we find a coach who knows how to hold the clipboard right way up,

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So much of this is spot on.

Rfm to me really is not demanding his role.

He has the “boys” role. Though on field? I’m yet to see a quality game.

As a staring player I want a lot more. Murray, carrigan, Jake t, radley, Harris etc I get he’s not in that league but he’s underwhelming at best.

Pangai I have backed. He’s only back a couple games and his first was his best. He’s not progressing at the moment.

I miss kikau. His offence was off but his defence was A+

Alomiti was terrible tonight. Him and Casey for sure the worst on field. That is a concern. Is alomiti struggling without Jac and someone as shit as Casey? Or worse is he regressing and showing Jac just made him look decent?

Perham has moments and does things well but he also needs To fucking run into the line. Look forward to critta .

One thing for sure. We need forwards. Thompson, Sutton, kikau out is hurting. Waddle can’t be an edge player. Rfm can’t be our 13.

Kikau when back has an edge but we need a 13.

Rfm can go to bench with waddle and Sutton and our pack looks alright.
Edwards might deserve a stint at lock RFM can come off the bench. Not a massive fan of Pehram, plays with a lot of energy but opposition teams arn't afraid of him. Averillo is suss under the high ball, but it is he or Papal'i for fullback, unless Pehram finds something more.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know whats funny, the kennelers that make seperate reactionary threads throughout the game. I always leave this thread post game and find a whole bunch of threads made in reaction to one or two things. Lol. Everytime. Sometimes they backfire which is even funnier.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Not one of our forwards made 100m. 4 raiders forwards went over 100m each. No gas, all brakes.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really won’t bro. Saying Ciro needs to go is fkn ludicrous. Saying Flanno deserves to be in first grade is fkn crazy. You are fkn fried and when we lose your trolling style gets fkn annoying. Pick your moments ****. It’s like you don’t want us to win, you just want to be right. Fkn clown ****
Mods should ban him

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We are decimated by injuries, have ***** like Casey who belongs in Massey. Young Alamoti lets in three tries and we only lost by 4 to a full strength Canberra. You are the biggest fkn loser **** on here. You talk shit about oloapu, ciro and anything positive in our club. Fkn clown ****
Uce don’t worry he said we would lose by 50 again I don’t know why anyone would take him serious he’s king flop and has no idea.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So much of this is spot on.

Rfm to me really is not demanding his role.

He has the “boys” role. Though on field? I’m yet to see a quality game.

As a staring player I want a lot more. Murray, carrigan, Jake t, radley, Harris etc I get he’s not in that league but he’s underwhelming at best.

Pangai I have backed. He’s only back a couple games and his first was his best. He’s not progressing at the moment.

I miss kikau. His offence was off but his defence was A+

Alomiti was terrible tonight. Him and Casey for sure the worst on field. That is a concern. Is alomiti struggling without Jac and someone as shit as Casey? Or worse is he regressing and showing Jac just made him look decent?

Perham has moments and does things well but he also needs To fucking run into the line. Look forward to critta .

One thing for sure. We need forwards. Thompson, Sutton, kikau out is hurting. Waddle can’t be an edge player. Rfm can’t be our 13.

Kikau when back has an edge but we need a 13.

Rfm can go to bench with waddle and Sutton and our pack looks alright.
A good coach was always going to see what we see with our centres and fill in wingers (and Perham).

Kiraz back but he was favouring his leg at the end.
Avo is playing well and that left Alamonti and Casey to target which Ricky did and every other coach will do the same if we have those 2 together again.

The frustrating thing is our shortfall is robust running and poor field possession bc of poor handling...9 incomplete sets yet we continue to pick mistake riddled soft players. We just aren't competing in this area with our opposition.

Last edited: