Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The discipline is too lax. There are still braindead lazy reactions to incidents that happen in play.

We let opposition run up to us or run out of the line then cant get them to ground. They seemed very wary of hip drops.
We need bigger middles and we have too many jinking sideways forwards runners who arent robust enough.

You can't play a competitve game with mistake riddled players or players who turn from rocks to diamonds with their effort plays.
There is no place for Oki. Replace with either Edwards or Hughes.
No place for Casey.
TPJ needs to come off the bench. He is too inconsistent.
King shouldnt have played by looks.
Perham is a tryer but not robust enough for first grade. Easily dominated at the back and out of position.
Fox cant get back quick enough to help Alamonti.
RFM's spot really should be under a cloud.
Waddle must be a middle. He is wasted at 2ndrow.

Thought Avo, Preston went well.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor selections cost us badly Wilson and Edwards should have played.
Wilson should have played anyway instead of the Casey shit show.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We still have to remember we have heaps of players out. We are at half strength.
To beat Dragons who were full strength last week at the Gong
Then a 5 day turn around and lose by 4 against a full strength raiders team and we also made so many unforced errors..
We are not doing too bad.
If Reynolds played 6 the entire game we win easy.

That switch at the 30 min mark changes our attack and momentum. Reynolds has actually played extremely well at 6

We don't need to change our half during the game if anything Reed should get a spell and KO can come on for 20min and play some dummy half just to get the feel of first grade and practice tackling maybe do something in attack.

Imagine we played error free and without Casey.. we would have won easy
I’m with you..I’m happy, obviously not with the loss, but at its core the Dogs have a really good team. Add the players who are out, cut the errors, plus the Bulldog attitude of never giving up..future looks so bright I have to wear shades.. 8-)

Ps..I think Reynolds runs outta puff..

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How on earth was Mariota not sin binned for a professional foul??? It was a penalty try for fucks sake! Waddell get sin binned for holding onto the ball when hethought it was still his ball, yet an early hit to the back of a player in a try scoring play, which results in a penalty try escapedls a sin bin???!!! The NRLol is a fucking joke. Wheres the consistency???
As I said a few minutes earlier it either has to be a pt or an Sb, it can't be both. Same with an 8 point try.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok, I can tell you’re a little emotional now. When you cool down you’ll see the truth in what I’m saying.
I really won’t bro. Saying Ciro needs to go is fkn ludicrous. Saying Flanno deserves to be in first grade is fkn crazy. You are fkn fried and when we lose your trolling style gets fkn annoying. Pick your moments ****. It’s like you don’t want us to win, you just want to be right. Fkn clown ****

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are decimated by injuries, have ***** like Casey who belongs in Massey. Young Alamoti lets in three tries and we only lost by 4 to a full strength Canberra. You are the biggest fkn loser **** on here. You talk shit about oloapu, ciro and anything positive in our club. Fkn clown ****
Enough if the bull shot excuses. We were awful today. We should be able to field a team that can not leak 30 points a game. Injuries or not. If Casey is so bad, then pick a better option ffs. Every week it’s a different excuse with you guys. Our defence hadn’t been up to scratch all year and the score line that tested us today. Canberra were denied a 100 percent clear as day try snd we score off the next movement without actually crossing the line.

Call me troll and abuse me as much as you like. The simple reality is we are not good enough.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Please tell us what exactly he did wrong? Or are you ignoring Alomoti and his atrocious defensive reads, failure to contest a ball that comes down right above him?
Mate alomiti was in the top 2 worst on ground. Casey is his partner. Both woeful.