Religious Discussion Thread

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I got forced to go to school against my will.
I hated school, I was always forced to go as a kid.

As soon as I turned 16 I stopped going because school is shit.
If they were having drag queen shows when I was a kid.
I would of wagged a shitload more and just hung out at the shops
But there is evidence to suggest the lack of overall well-being for a child who does not go to school in junior years. Hence school being mandatory.

If evidence points to there being a detrimental effect to a child attending a voluntary drag show is detrimental to their well-being, I'll change my view

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you think the kid would want to go to this event knowing that a drag queen is doing it? I'm sure if an actual female was reading the story the kids wouldn't have a problem with it... a drag queen though? This is more than just a drag queen reading a book to the kids (which itself is sick), there is an agenda here. If this was just happening in Melbourne, you could probably argue that there is a sick individual trying to do it, but considering it's happening all round the world, it's a case of the woke trying to get to kids in a way that seems fine. I wouldn't be surprised if these cross-dressers are counting on the kids to ask them questions about cross dressing which of course the drag queens will sugar coat and make it sound great.

You pay $100 for your son to go to soccer because he wants to do that (which is fine) but kids do not choose to go to "drag queen" story or whatever it is -- if anything they want to go and hear a story, the fact that it's a drag queen reading it completely goes over them - I don't think a 4 or 5 year old even knows what a drag queen is.

As for your question, bringing children in the centre of a debate that people around the world are at logger heads about is evidence enough.
1. Do you have any evidence to suggest the child would be opposed to going to the event?

2. Do you have any evidence of an evil agenda?

3. The $100 scenario. More claims fuelled by subjective morality.

4. Claims are not evidence.

If you do not want to send your child to a voluntary drag show because it goes against your morals. Thats on you. Leave others who dont share your values (or where they derive from) alone. Until you have actual evidence about the detrimental effect on their well-being. Stay in your own lane

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you really think the Children will care?

If you said to a 3 year old, "that person reading you that book. That one in the dress. That's man!". Do you really think that kid will care?

They will probably just look at you confused. Until you spend the next few years convincing them that it's evil. Then claim that you saved the child from indoctrination.
Saved them from indoctrination..... by indoctrinating them to something else

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's obvious from this thread that school has done more harm than good.

Either that or I was right about Pokemon and dragonballz?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's the benefit for the children of a mentally ill man pretending to be a women reading to kids?

Not being smart, just genuinely want to hear the spin.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the benefit for the children of a mentally ill man pretending to be a women reading to kids?

It's meant to be about teaching tolerance to kids. Exposing children to different cultures and ways of life means that they are less likely to be bigoted against those cultures/ways of life. That's why children in child care and school are exposed to different cultures. To prevent future racism.

The benefit I personally like is that it annoys the hell out of some people.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's meant to be about teaching tolerance to kids. Exposing children to different cultures and ways of life means that they are less likely to be bigoted against those cultures/ways of life. That's why children in child care and school are exposed to different cultures. To prevent future racism.

The benefit I personally like is that it annoys the hell out of some people.
I can see why it would annoy people...but if it doesn't effect your child, then it's just another talking point.

IMO, this isn't tolerance and I just see it as condoning mental illness. But that's just my view and don't force it on others. Wouldn't take my kids to these shows but if you take yours, then great.

I'd rather have first responders, doctors/scientists and even sports people reading to the kids to encourage them to make something of themselves. Some fat guy in a dress isn't brave or inspirational.

PS from a Christian point of view, if you actually read and believed the Bible, you would know that we are to expect these types of things to happen towards the end times. We should focus on the real prize and not on this temporary life on this putrid planet.

You don't have to support it, don't have to agree with it but it's to be expected.

PPS like I always say. I can love you, I can pray for you, but I'll NEVER compromise my Faith for you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know this is a footy forum and don't want to go too deep but if people knew the religion of the people that run this world, it would make more sense of the times and why it's happening. But it's easier to label it a "CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRy" rather than research what Luciferians believe.

Especially the tranny agenda, which is basically trying to copy Baphomet. Trying to force/indoctrinate/groom the masses away from the Christian God and to their god.

Again, what the people believe in or not doesn't matter at all, it's what the elites believe in that runs the script and there nothing you can do about it, you can't save the world. It's not our job.

Just focus on yourself and your family and help anyone if they are genuinely interested. If anyone is interested, research Luciferians, Baphomet (tranny agenda) and Molech (abortion issue) as a start. Don't stop at one source, look at all different sources and make up your mind.

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know this is a footy forum and don't want to go too deep but if people knew the religion of the people that run this world, it would make more sense of the times and why it's happening.

Especially the tranny agenda, which is basically trying to copy Baphomet. Trying to force/indoctrinate/groom the masses away from the Christian God and to their god.

Again, what the people believe in or not doesn't matter at all, it's what the elites believe in that runs the script and there nothing you can do about it, you can't save the world. It's not our job.

Just focus on yourself and your family and help anyone if they are genuinely interested.
Exactly. When the time comes, no one can say you never tried to help them. Everyone has a choice for eternal damnation or eternal life. No one forces anyone.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Just in case they take drama classes and need to dress up as the opposite sex for the purpose of the character they are playing. They need to know how they will apply their make up and how to slip on a bra. Can't think of anything else really.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just in case they take drama classes and need to dress up as the opposite sex for the purpose of the character they are playing. They need to know how they will apply their make up and how to slip on a bra. Can't think of anything else really.
Lets be honest, that's not the reason why they do it... but us "bigots" should leave it there.... just because we don't consent, agree or emulate them, doesn't mean we are bigots.

If we do get labelled as bigots or whatever, who really gives a fuck what ANY man thinks. We don't answer to man.

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets be honest, that's not the reason why they do it...
Yep, the elephant in the room, we won't go there. All agenda driven.

My kids don't need to be taken to a drag show for me to teach them to respect and not to discriminate against people who are different. I teach them to respect people of all faiths, colour, race, sexual orientation etc.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets be honest, that's not the reason why they do it... but us "bigots" should leave it there.... just because we don't consent, agree or emulate them, doesn't mean we are bigots.

If we do get labelled as bigots or whatever, who really gives a fuck what ANY man thinks. We don't answer to man.
Thats the thing. You're allowed to not consent to it with yourself or your children (ie not send them to the voluntary events), or agree or emulate. Thats not the issue.

The issue is people trying to stop these voluntary events from happening (like in the artcile posted) because of their moral perceptions.

Imagine person A coming up to you and telling you that your not allowed to send your kid to bible class because person A, with no actual evidence, believes bible class is a detrimental indoctrination, ie bad for YOUR childs well-being (there are people who believe this).

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly. When the time comes, no one can say you never tried to help them. Everyone has a choice for eternal damnation or eternal life. No one forces anyone.
Eternal damnation for me :grinning:.

IF God exisits. He has not proved to me he is worthty of worship.

And if he is all knowing and all powerful. He would know how to and have the ability to prove his existence and worship worthyness.

So he either doesnt want me to know. Or doesnt want me to know yet. Ball is in his court lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats the thing. You're allowed to not consent to it with yourself or your children (ie not send them to the voluntary events), or agree or emulate. Thats not the issue.

The issue is people trying to stop these voluntary events from happening (like in the artcile posted) because of their moral perceptions.

Imagine person A coming up to you and telling you that your not allowed to send your kid to bible class because person A, with no actual evidence, believes bible class is a detrimental indoctrination, ie bad for YOUR childs well-being (there are people who believe this).
Yep. That's all it comes down to in the end.

Don't get me wrong. If they are stripping in front of kids, or doing anything like that, then it should be banned. And honestly, that kind of stuff happens occasionally and it is let slide out of fear of upsetting someone.

But a bloke fully dressed as a woman reading to children in a non-sexual manner. I see no issue with it. Parents can keep their kids away. No problem with that. But we have good, honest Christians assaulting people over something that doesn't affect them. That's where the problem lies.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

They cancelled it. Smart of VicPol, they know the drag creeps loathe them yet expect armed protection while they try to groom little Jimmy and Imogen, send them back to daycare with a new understanding of tolerance.

Hopefully they don't try this shit again for a little while. Would hate for someone to get hurt because they couldn't take "stop grooming kids" for an answer.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

They cancelled it. Smart of VicPol, they know the drag creeps loathe them yet expect armed protection while they try to groom little Jimmy and Imogen, send them back to daycare with a new understanding of tolerance.

Hopefully they don't try this shit again for a little while. Would hate for someone to get hurt because they couldn't take "stop grooming kids" for an answer.
"Monash Council has cancelled a drag queen story-time event after threats of violence against families, the performer, councillors and staff escalated to include intimidation from neo-Nazis following a tense protest at its offices"

Good to see after all the claims of "protecting children", you admit that you support threats of violence against families, including children. And you support Neo-nazis.

Terrible, terrible stance. But good to see you're admitting your faults.