Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you'll find most of the Altar servers WANT to do it to get more engaged in Church rather than get bored.
I think you'll find that most kids at drag story time enjoy themselves, as they're too young to get overly angry just because a man is wearing women's clothing.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think you'll find that most kids at drag story time enjoy themselves, as they're too young to get overly angry just because a man is wearing women's clothing.
I hope you can see the difference in our arguments though. Forced vs volunteering.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope you can see the difference in our arguments though. Forced vs volunteering.
I can tell the difference between forced and volunteering. But I don't think the Children are always being forced or always volunteering in each scenario.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No, but the idea that people are buying tickets to these event ($50 mind you) and forcing their children to go is just as bad. All children are innocent.
Forcing. "To make someone do something that they do not want to do".

Do you have evidence of these people forcing their children to go against their will?

If so, i condem their actions. Just like i would condem you for forcing your child at a young age to pray or go to church or indoctrinate them into the religion you believe.

"All children are innocent". Define innocence and where you obtain your moral perception of innocence. Provide evidence as to why ones innocence would be take from attending a voluntary drag show..

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Do you have evidence of these people forcing their children to go against their will?

If so, i condem their actions. Just like i would condem you for forcing your child at a young age to pray or go to church or indoctrinate them into the religion you believe.

"All children are innocent". Define innocence and where you obtain your moral perception of innocence. Provide evidence as to why ones innocence would be take from attending a voluntary drag show..
This sounds like a pedophile, just gonna throw that out there.

"Provide evidence having sex with 3 year olds is a problem. Don't push your own moral perception on what defines love."

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Statistically, there are some pedos on the forum. I'm not going to suggest the ones using the same rhetoric are guilty, just something to keep in mind.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

"Provide evidence having sex with 3 year olds is a problem. Don't push your own moral perception on what defines love."
Statistically, there are some pedos on the forum. I'm not going to suggest the ones using the same rhetoric are guilty, just something to keep in mind.
images (32).jpeg

Wahesh

Reaction score

Well, considering that kids don't earn the $50 required to buy a ticket to this event, it's the parents, it's all the parents. It's those right-wing parents who do this, not the kids.

Regarding your second question, if my child does not wish to attend church, that's their choice. They will not be forced.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well, considering that kids don't earn the $50 required to buy a ticket to this event, it's the parents, it's all the parents. It's those right-wing parents who do this, not the kids.

Regarding your second question, if my child does not wish to attend church, that's their choice. They will not be forced.
I dont understand your analogy.

So because the parents pay $50 for the ticket. The kid is "forced" to go?

I pay $100 for my son to play soccer each year because he wants to play soccer. I dont force him....

Again. We get to the point. Where are you obtaining your subjective morality of innocence from that you are applying to this situation? Can you present any objective evidence that the voluntary attendance of children to these event is in itself detrimental to their well-being?

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Nope. Thats you begging the question.

I ask. Define and explain your moral perception of innocence. Provide evidence rather than moral subjectivity.

You. YOU'RE A PEDO. LET ME PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN

That sounds typical typical religious looney. Just throwing it out there

Wahesh

Reaction score
I dont understand your analogy.

So because the parents pay $50 for the ticket. The kid is "forced" to go?

I pay $100 for my son to play soccer each year because he wants to play soccer. I dont force him....

Again. We get to the point. Where are you obtaining your subjective morality of innocence from that you are applying to this situation? Can you present any objective evidence that the voluntary attendance of children to these event is in itself detrimental to their well-being?
Do you think the kid would want to go to this event knowing that a drag queen is doing it? I'm sure if an actual female was reading the story the kids wouldn't have a problem with it... a drag queen though? This is more than just a drag queen reading a book to the kids (which itself is sick), there is an agenda here. If this was just happening in Melbourne, you could probably argue that there is a sick individual trying to do it, but considering it's happening all round the world, it's a case of the woke trying to get to kids in a way that seems fine. I wouldn't be surprised if these cross-dressers are counting on the kids to ask them questions about cross dressing which of course the drag queens will sugar coat and make it sound great.

You pay $100 for your son to go to soccer because he wants to do that (which is fine) but kids do not choose to go to "drag queen" story or whatever it is -- if anything they want to go and hear a story, the fact that it's a drag queen reading it completely goes over them - I don't think a 4 or 5 year old even knows what a drag queen is.

As for your question, bringing children in the centre of a debate that people around the world are at logger heads about is evidence enough.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you think the kid would want to go to this event knowing that a drag queen is doing it? I'm sure if an actual female was reading the story the kids wouldn't have a problem with it... a drag queen though?
Do you really think the Children will care?

If you said to a 3 year old, "that person reading you that book. That one in the dress. That's man!". Do you really think that kid will care?

They will probably just look at you confused. Until you spend the next few years convincing them that it's evil. Then claim that you saved the child from indoctrination.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you think the kid would want to go to this event knowing that a drag queen is doing it? I'm sure if an actual female was reading the story the kids wouldn't have a problem with it... a drag queen though? This is more than just a drag queen reading a book to the kids (which itself is sick), there is an agenda here. If this was just happening in Melbourne, you could probably argue that there is a sick individual trying to do it, but considering it's happening all round the world, it's a case of the woke trying to get to kids in a way that seems fine. I wouldn't be surprised if these cross-dressers are counting on the kids to ask them questions about cross dressing which of course the drag queens will sugar coat and make it sound great.

You pay $100 for your son to go to soccer because he wants to do that (which is fine) but kids do not choose to go to "drag queen" story or whatever it is -- if anything they want to go and hear a story, the fact that it's a drag queen reading it completely goes over them - I don't think a 4 or 5 year old even knows what a drag queen is.

As for your question, bringing children in the centre of a debate that people around the world are at logger heads about is evidence enough.
No point preaching to the deaf, dumb, blind, mute and anaesthetized. Don't waste your time with those who want to play mental gymnastics, they are just doing it for their own entertainment.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I got forced to go to school against my will.
I hated school, I was always forced to go as a kid.

As soon as I turned 16 I stopped going because school is shit.
If they were having drag queen shows when I was a kid.
I would of wagged a shitload more and just hung out at the shops