Official Gus on Twitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If finchie has some good news I guess we all need to wait and see. Hopefully it’s someone like Haas cause we’re are definitely lacking a forward pack in general
Payne Haas is signed till the end of 2024, would the club and fans be prepared to wait till 2025 for him to come? … because if we ever did manage to pinch him I couldn’t see the Bronco’s ever releasing him early, unless he has family issues and he agitated for emotional reasons.

It’s also been reported that Bronco’s are preparing to upgrade him to be the highest paid Bronco ever ..

As much as he’d be the first player I’d love to see in the blue &white, I can’t see Payne Haas ever being a Bulldog …

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m hearing a lot of rumors that it’s Joe O from the tigers that we’re getting. I got no source but a few have been mentioning it.
A couple on twitter have mentioned it. But probably niff nuffs like us Lol

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This 1000% its borderline unprofessional.
And yet we have seen people like Trump on there, making even more a fool out of himself as POTUS for god’s sake.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, just saying that’s where we’re at as a society. Twitter is a circus and it always baffles me why politicians and other important figures use it, considering the utter rabble it is. People just slinging shit all over, it’s pathetic.

Gus either enjoys it and/or believes it’s necessary in his position. I appreciate it for the insight we get, but beyond that it’s a crock of shit.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus is a 100% right. The knee jerk and over the top reaction without planning or understand the consequences is a problem. There is a risk of turning our game into rugby where even diehard fans don’t know what the penalty is for. The hip drop crackdown, the fake crusher tackles, the can’t touch the kicker and the late tackle on the half are all fkn destroying the game.