News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stoked for Flano that he will have a chance to show what he can do at a professional club.

Hopefully Oloapu can find a way out before we ruin him too. Idiotic to debut him in a round we are playing a 95kg back-rower at prop,

The dragons will say the rest when they take us to the cleaners tomorrow.
A professional club that signed Dora and Flamingo?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I suggest we retire the profile in commemoration of this day and he can come back as a new and improved troll supporting another player
Just as long as that profile is gone for good. That character was annoying AF

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stoked for Flano that he will have a chance to show what he can do at a professional club.

Hopefully Oloapu can find a way out before we ruin him too. Idiotic to debut him in a round we are playing a 95kg back-rower at prop,

The dragons will say the rest when they take us to the cleaners tomorrow.
We could play our water boy as prop and no one would care as long as the flange is gooooone baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun who will you defend now?

Mahoney? He seems to cop a lot of grief mainly from yourself but he needs defending. :grinning:
You’ll just have to wait and see, La familiar.

Great day for Flano. Can’t wait to see him rip in at a real club!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, the Dogfather, Don Gustavo, made him an offer he couldn't refuse...

Run back to daddy or rot in reserves.

It's actually better he fucked off asap so he doesn't pollute our high flying reserves.
I believe and have said it before that some of our others players if not all of them were sick of having him in the team.
It will be interesting how the team preforms this week.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun change your name now bro. Bring back utility half and be a normal **** for a while. The Flanagun profile getting deleted is another great outcome from this clown **** leaving
The game shall stay as an enduring monument to what we let go…. And a reminder that I was right when he improves out of sight at Manly.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The guy may not have been completely up to first grade standards..but every time he put the Bulldogs jersey on and went out to play..he put in 100% no matter what.. That alone let’s me wish him well.
Can you write my eulogy bro, you would make me sound like a saint lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saint, Sinner, Shoosh: Manly Sea Eagles swoop to snap up Kyle Flanagan
@BuzzRothfield

6 min read
April 29, 2023 - 6:00PM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom

Bulldogs halfback Kyle Flanagan is headed to the Sea Eagles on an immediate deal which will see him link up with his father Shane who is an assistant coach at the club.

The Manly Sea Eagles are on the verge of signing halfback Kyle Flanagan from the Canterbury Bulldogs for the remainder of the season as a back-up for Daly Cherry Evans during Origin.

Bulldogs’ general manager of football Phil Gould has been trying to offload the former Sharks and Roosters halfback to the English Super League.

Instead Manly Sea Eagles coach Anthony Seibold has jumped in to use Flanagan as an insurance policy for 34-year-old Cherry Evans.

It is an important signing for Manly because of concerns around the short term future of five-eighth Josh Schuster.

This means Cooper Johns will be playing five-eighth for at least the next month instead of providing cover for Cherry Evans at halfback.

This is why Seibold has signed Flanagan on a cheap deal in which Bulldogs will contribute.

At this stage it is only for the remainder of the season.

His father Shane Flanagan is Manly’s assistant coach but has played no role in the negotiations.

The 24-year-old Flanagan has played 70 NRL games at the Sharks, Roosters and Bulldogs.

He was dropped from the Bulldogs’ starting line-up this week, replaced by veteran Josh Reynolds for the match against the Dragons.
FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Show some class lads... It's a great decision for fans but Flanno was a dog at the end of the day and represented. Move along now there's nothing to see