Official Gus on Twitter

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mmmm I can't see it. I suspect he will be there. There's no indication in the past 8 games that Ciro likes to take anything other than the conservative option.
It may look like everything Ciro is conservative, but you, I or anybody else will not know about anything that goes on behind the walls of the club, unless you are part of the coaching staff and or management of the club. So many different reasons, variables, strategies, physically abilities, mental abilities, cap management, strengths, weaknesses, level of fitness, personal problems, game plans etc are what coaches and managers have to deal with on a day to day basis that we the supporters have not one bit of an idea about.

We are all super coaches on TK.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It may look like everything Ciro is conservative, but you, I or anybody else will not know about anything that goes on behind the walls of the club, unless you are part of the coaching staff and or management of the club. So many different reasons, variables, strategies, physically abilities, mental abilities, cap management, strengths, weaknesses, level of fitness, personal problems, game plans etc are what coaches and managers have to deal with on a day to day basis that we the supporters have not one bit of an idea about.

We are all super coaches on TK.
Exactly. We know that yet just put in our 2 cents worth on our footy forum and hope other posters dont get triggered or care that much about our opinions.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly. We know that yet just put in our 2 cents worth on our footy forum and hope other posters dont get triggered or care that much about our opinions.
Exactly. That’s why we’re on a footy forum and not employed by the club.

You must admit that some of it is comedy though. Especially the ones who claim they have inside info LOL. But to be fair we don’t know posters real ages, some of them claim to have good oil but it could be an 8 year old that is posting. I reckon David Holland wouldn’t be older than 15 tbh

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exactly. That’s why we’re on a footy forum and not employed by the club.

You must admit that some of it is comedy though. Especially the ones who claim they have inside info LOL. But to be fair we don’t know posters real ages, some of them claim to have good oil but it could be an 8 year old that is posting. I reckon David Holland wouldn’t be older than 15 tbh
Exactly why I dont get triggered by posters footy opinions. You're gonna get every possible idea or selection thrown in. Some just highly implausible, some silly and unworkable and some just crazy and some you think are fantastic and the solution to all our problems :grinning:

Only posters trying to belittle, insult or out of hand tell you you are wrong are the ones that grind my gears. The rest I just read and laugh to myself, dismiss as without merit (IMO) or thoughtfully consider the suggestions and reasonings behind their idea for the improved success of our team...I'm glad those ones bother to share on TK.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly why I dont get triggered by posters footy opinions. You're gonna get every possible idea or selection thrown in. Some just highly implausible, some silly and unworkable and some just crazy and some you think are fantastic and the solution to all our problems :grinning:

Only posters trying to belittle, insult or out of hand tell you you are wrong are the ones that grind my gears. The rest I just read and laugh to myself, dismiss as without merit (IMO) or thoughtfully consider the suggestions and reasonings behind their idea for the improved success of our team...I'm glad those ones bother to share on TK.
re insults etc - often when it is written it seems worse - if debating the merits of a player or decision in person - at a game work or pub etc insults fly back n forth but dont seem to be of concern just part of the banter - when online it seems vitriolic n harsh.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
re insults etc - often when it is written it seems worse - if debating the merits of a player or decision in person - at a game work or pub etc insults fly back n forth but dont seem to be of concern just part of the banter - when online it seems vitriolic n harsh.
Yes. Some people's style is short and a flat statement of (their) fact. Why its better not to bite, to just explain yourself if thats necessary or just let it ride if you know its gonna turn into War and Peace :grinning:

Sometimes even if you have used emojies etc some posters go off like a hair trigger :grinning:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes. Some people's style is short and a flat statement of (their) fact. Why its better not to bite, to just explain yourself if thats necessary or just let it ride if you know its gonna turn into War and Peace :grinning:

Sometimes even if you have used emojies etc some posters go off like a hair trigger :grinning:
People get triggered on here when I have a go at the refs. It's so funny seeing them lose there shit. [emoji23][emoji23]

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What do they do if he scores the winning try ?
Run on the field and chair him off ? Lol

I can understand it to a degree. He is a hand on heart Bulldog son in many eyes. We haven't had many footy heroes in the team for a long time ..2012 with Barba probably, to get excited about.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha.That game was a bloodbath if i recall correctly, was maybe the day Broadhurst and Bowden went at it punching on and landing a good few for what seemed like a minute at least :tearsofjoy:
A couple of my mates old man's played that game for manly. Spoken to them before about. Said it was out of control. Like being in a western!

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't post on TK very often but enjoy reading a variety of opinions and comments, even if I don't always agree with them. As the old saying goes, opinions are like backsides, everyone has got one.

I do find it perplexing when some posters abuse other posters when they don't agree with their opinions.

But I have to ask, where are @Crittamagic and @Bulldogsteve, two posters who seem to have gone to ground?
Have they been hounded/abused into seclusion due to their posts? Please come back, all is forgiven.