The Doggfather has Arrived

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just discovered this forum and was blown away by the supporters and chatter on this site. Awesome to see individuals sharing the same passion for this club as it returns to its former glory.

I have been a lifelong Doggies fan since 2004 and a currently a Platinum member. I attend all home games in Sydney. This is my 9th consecutive season as a member.

If I could pick the top games I've been to I would rank them as:

1. 2014 Semi Final vs Manly at Allianz Stadium 18-17
2. 2013 Round 7 Good Friday vs Rabbitohs at Accor Stadium 15-14
3. 2023 Round 5 vs Cowboys at Accor Stadium 15-14
4. 2011 Round 6 vs Eels at ANZ Stadium 34-14
5. 2005 Round 20 vs Broncos at Telstra Stadium 29-22

The Bulldogs have a huge opportunity to become a consistent powerhouse of the NRL, we have the most diverse and passionate supporter base in the competition. Cirraldo's no excuse attitude is exactly the Dogs of War mentality we need.

We have suffered some lean years but the best days are ahead.

IMG_7237.jpg

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just discovered this forum and was blown away by the supporters and chatter on this site. Awesome to see individuals sharing the same passion for this club as it returns to its former glory.

I have been a lifelong Doggies fan since 2004 and a currently a Platinum member. I attend all home games in Sydney. This is my 9th consecutive season as a member.

If I could pick the top games I've been to I would rank them as:

1. 2014 Semi Final vs Manly at Allianz Stadium 18-17
2. 2013 Round 7 Good Friday vs Rabbitohs at Accor Stadium 15-14
3. 2023 Round 5 vs Cowboys at Accor Stadium 15-14
4. 2011 Round 6 vs Eels at ANZ Stadium 34-14
5. 2005 Round 20 vs Broncos at Telstra Stadium 29-22

The Bulldogs have a huge opportunity to become a consistent powerhouse of the NRL, we have the most diverse and passionate supporter base in the competition. Cirraldo's no excuse attitude is exactly the Dogs of War mentality we need.

We have suffered some lean years but the best days are ahead.

View attachment 68299
Welcome aboard - don't take things personally and don't hassle the old timers until you earn some stripes.

And most definitely don't hassle @ASSASSIN - he knows people. And the mods are unreasonable too. So give em some envelopes - you'll be good.

Good luck. :innocent:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Welcome to the kennel family, La familiar.

I wish I could be as optimistic about your future as you, but I think we’ll be in mid table limbo for a long time to come.

If only we’d kept JMK.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
How many times on average do you think of the ‘gun per day? Fess up, baby!

@ASSASSIN I’m disappointed to see you approving this slander of one of TK greats.
Its the follow on from thinking about how shit Flanagan is. I then think of you. So probably 60 times a day tbf. Are you proud now?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Its the follow on from thinking about how shit Flanagan is. I then think of you. So probably 60 times a day tbf. Are you proud now?
Always proud, baby!

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What's with all this double G doggs stuff? There is only one g in dog, dogs, dogsbody, etc. The don of Breakfast Point uses two Gs, but he is hardly the gold standard for English usage.