SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shit it's Easter lol

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fun fact.
All the club doctors of nrl teams share a small tiny room with team mascots at the stadiums. These suits are unwashable and stink so badly that dr's are nearly heaving.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fun fact.
All the club doctors of nrl teams share a small tiny room with team mascots at the stadiums. These suits are unwashable and stink so badly that dr's are nearly heaving.
They should combine both jobs..have the doctor wear the Mascot suit.. Imagine when they assess players for concussion.. players be like, “Whoa Doc I’m like seeing weird shit..I’m Fkd keep me off!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They should combine both jobs..have the doctor wear the Mascot suit.. Imagine when they assess players for concussion.. players be like, “Whoa Doc I’m like seeing weird shit..I’m Fkd keep me off!
Seeing Reggie the rabbit standing over you and smelling Body Odour beer and meth would be freaky.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont normally give refs a wrap, but good on the ref in the Titans v Dragons game, bit of a scuffle and he didn't overreact, no players went to the bin.
Good on ya mate. Let boyz be boyz.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's a range of treatments that may or may not work. I'll get it looked at again eventually, I think what sets it off is me clenching my jaw in my sleep.
Just had the same thing bruxism, want me to wear a mouth guard to bed to stop grinding. Jaw hasn’t sat right in a few weeks

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just had the same thing bruxism, want me to wear a mouth guard to bed to stop grinding. Jaw hasn’t sat right in a few weeks
I'll get round to seeing the dentist at some point, I know they'll suggest something that will cost stupid amounts of money lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
do you still drink alcohol?
When I used to drink I was told I always grinding my teeth in my sleep

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont drink wine....it's just not me , maybe a beer on a really hot day but might have 2 or 3 a year.

Spirits are more my thing. I love whiskey (Irish of course), vodka, black Sambucca (which is near impossible to find in Italy), Ouzo and gin.

I maybe have 3-4 drinks a week.....but not for the effect for the flavour. Whiskey with lemonade and a slice of lemon or lime is really refreshing.

Have no idea how blokes can put away so many schooners without feeling super bloated.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I dont drink wine....it's just not me , maybe a beer on a really hot day but might have 2 or 3 a year.

Spirits are more my thing. I love whiskey (Irish of course), vodka, black Sambucca (which is near impossible to find in Italy), Ouzo and gin.

I maybe have 3-4 drinks a week.....but not for the effect for the flavour. Whiskey with lemonade and a slice of lemon or lime is really refreshing.

Have no idea how blokes can put away so many schooners without feeling super bloated.
Looking at beer bloats me lol

I sip on tequila and shoot down vodka (that's my Russian side showing lol).

PS I have my JD/GJ with a dash of lemonade and slice of lime.

Last edited: