13. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

14. Karl Oloapu
15. Jackson Topine
16. Corey Waddell
17. Tevita Pangai Junior

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The facts are that Souffs have made the pre-lim finals 3 or 4 times in a row now?

We've been battling the spoon for 3-4 seasons. We had a revival mid way through last season but there are still major flaws there in terms of matching it with the competition heavy weights.

I'm comfortable with we're we are heading as a club, got to trust the processes being put in place.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some players had marked the game as a loss before they took the field! losing when you give 100% effort is a lot different than losing with no effort at all! Attitude is everything!
One thing I’ve hardly seen from any of the first 5.5 games is some bloody bulldogs mongrel!

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Carry a winger for a month only to cop an injury there the week he’s suspended

DGAF what happens second half and won’t judge it but not impressed with Burton at all

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a glory hog aye? Does fuck all but backs up good work done by others for some tries and it’s “oH TrELlmIT, you’re the best”.
I can see Yvonne on her knees with her mouth full whilst pEnnis is stroking his sack...

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moron cutting guys in half they moved it wide we need to adjust here… big second half.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Stop deflecting to Another game for Flanno. His career highlights are still from junior games

3 tries in 10 mins sealed our half and the ref was blind to two forward passes. It’s a tough day for the team
You bring up Flano when he’s done nothing wrong, dat he’s done nothing all year snd I’m the one deflecting? Get a grip, Fam. I wouldn’t even be talking about Flano if not for your deflecting.

We were on top snd Burton blew it. He is the main author of our punishment today,