Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck who each player is sponsored by. Give me a break. Can we just read the team list in a sensible ordered fashion, because whoever puts the team list out this way is fucken warped.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need a latrell or Cody walker Brain snap or send off in the first 15
Hence start Reynolds instead of flanacrap and let him niggle til he gets bashed lol

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After a depleted performance, this is the type of match Souths will usually come out cocky and get a high score once they get that roll on after the arm wrestle mid game, they haven't been in their usual form to do so though.

Our forward pack with decent working backs can work hard and that's actually what's needed this match. That pack around the ruck might be what we need, work hard and smart, nothing lazy but don't over commit around markers and edges, opening gaps.

Kicking game will eat us meters, I find promoted players will do whatever the coach asks, expect a couple of silly errors though (flops, etc). Team just needs to be reliable.

Tactics, commitment, and couple bits of craftiness will get a win. Souths might get a late surge if they don't get everything their way early on each half, couple tries to try claw back but as long as the players buy into the coach's plan, Dogs can win it.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Davey and/or Hughes gets named to replace Tanner (who offers nothing).

I'd go Davey and Hughes in for Tanner and Edwards.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone else still get goosebumps from Warren Smiths call? I thought his call for the Rabbits beating the Roosters in the last min was good BUT damn this one's a killer!
He always blows his load easily that it doesn't really have that effect like Rabs does on viewers.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerard Sutton. That **** is going to fuck us over like he always does in this game. When the fuck is he going to retire?

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Topine can be effective with his speed late in the game but I'd say he'll get stuff all minutes anyway
Topine has a high work rate and will stiffen up the defence on the edge. I think he’ll play decent minutes maybe last 20 in each half.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Ryan Sutton in our team maybe Gerard Sutton will go a bit easier on us. Who knows maybe they are distant cousins.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did. But people have preconceived ideas about him so it doesn't matter what he does.
Not preconceived ideas. 2 years of bog average mistake ridden performances. For a big unit playing in the edge i can’t remember if waddles has ever scored a try for us? He’s athletic enough and can play 80 minutes but doesn’t know how to use his talents.