Official Gus on Twitter

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well they won... maybe give us your thoughts who will win in all games each week. Should make for interesting discussion. Nasheed's weekly tips......
the game I’m struggling to pick this week actually is the warriors and dogs.
In my tipping comp at the pub I tipped warriors but for me it is like 51-49 warriors to Dogg.
It could be tighter than Thai P. It could be a blow out in either side. Im rarely this confused.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We actually have probably the two most suited players to the NFL. Foxx and Burto.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
the game I’m struggling to pick this week actually is the warriors and dogs.
In my tipping comp at the pub I tipped warriors but for me it is like 51-49 warriors to Dogg.
It could be tighter than Thai P. It could be a blow out in either side. Im rarely this confused.
Gotta admit Nasheed instinct was on the mark here.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus not speaking up kind of pisses me off. Call the NRL out on the BS. We always seem to be on the end of these calls where they decide to change rules. The obstruction rule after we blitzed 2012. Even the rule with the bunker reviewing every try no matter what, remember why that came in? Because again, in our game Souths scored a try that the ref awarded. Replays showed the **** was out. So again, we cop a shit call and the NRL decide to change the rules. Load of shit.

Ciraldo needed to go nuclear today and call the refs out on their shit officiating.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus won't because he knows CC is not that kind of emotional coach.

These incidents wil be played down and we will just suck it up.

There will be no change to the line up either except where injuries occur.

They are happy to stay in the build up phase with Gus saying we are bottom 4 this year.

Reactions: ATT

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus not speaking up kind of pisses me off. Call the NRL out on the BS. We always seem to be on the end of these calls where they decide to change rules. The obstruction rule after we blitzed 2012. Even the rule with the bunker reviewing every try no matter what, remember why that came in? Because again, in our game Souths scored a try that the ref awarded. Replays showed the **** was out. So again, we cop a shit call and the NRL decide to change the rules. Load of shit.

Ciraldo needed to go nuclear today and call the refs out on their shit officiating.
I’ve got to say I’m glad we didn’t whinge today.
It changes nothing & makes us look like manly or something. WE need to improve and not be in a position to lose like that rather than blaming everyone else

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve got to say I’m glad we didn’t whinge today.
It changes nothing & makes us look like manly or something. WE need to improve and not be in a position to lose like that rather than blaming everyone else
TBH, it’s handled perfectly. I’m still fkn angry though lol.. The Gus 99/100 comment is the shot at officials.