The Consolidated NFL Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Darren Waller in 2021/2020 season was easily the most in form TE in the league. Injuries have been an issue and also Derek Carr would only target Adams last year so i feel he will get maybe close to that form he had with our offense.
He's always been productive whenever he plays. Staying healthy is the only thing. He never has major injuries either. Mainly soft tissue ones like hammies and groin injuries. Hopefully he stays healthy for you guys. I still expect the Giants to draft a WR in the first few rounds and another one or two in the later rounds.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's always been productive whenever he plays. Staying healthy is the only thing. He never has major injuries either. Mainly soft tissue ones like hammies and groin injuries. Hopefully he stays healthy for you guys. I still expect the Giants to draft a WR in the first few rounds and another one or two in the later rounds.
I wouldn’t tbh, i would much rather go defense in the draft. If we didn’t keep Barkley then i would of drafted Bijan Robinson

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn’t tbh, i would much rather go defense in the draft. If we didn’t keep Barkley then i would of drafted Bijan Robinson
They have to draft at least one WR unless they trade for one like Cooks or Hopkins.. I like Hodgins but they can't go into next year with just him, Sheperd etc.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They have to draft at least one WR unless they trade for one like Cooks or Hopkins.. I like Hodgins but they can't go into next year with just him, Sheperd etc.
Oh yeah 100%, i read your thing wrong and thought you meant we should draft a WR first round

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Rodgers to the jets. End of an era. Hope we at least get a bag for him. Time for love szn.

boys released zeke

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Finally a good move from the fossil fuck.
I would be happy that they'll finally let Pollard be the man but they'll definitely draft someone. Hopefully for Pollard's sake (and mine as I own him in a million fantasy leagues) it isn't a beast like Bijan Robinson as Pollard deserves the be the lead back for a while and has proven he can handle it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brandin Cooks to the Cowboys for a 5th & 6th round pick.

Great trade for Dallas.
Cooks has always been such an underrated player and that's a bargain for someone of his quality. He can play inside and outside too.. Can't believe he's been traded so many times when he's always been productive and a good teammate/non-diva

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cooks has always been such an underrated player and that's a bargain for someone of his quality. He can play inside and outside too.. Can't believe he's been traded so many times when he's always been productive and a good teammate/non-diva
Yeah he’s the most underrated WR in the NFL. He’s the perfect 2nd WR to have on your team. Dallas just got way better.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panthers have already gotten much better & the draft hasn't even happened yet. They're very likely drafting C.J. Stroud at 1.

QB = C.J. Stroud
RB = Miles Sanders
WR1 = Adam Thielen
WR2 = DJ Chark
WR3 = Terrace Marshall
TE = Hayden Hurst

If they can draft a WR with their 2nd round pick that would make them even better. Still have time to trade or sign another WR also.

They're better than the team that just went 7-10.

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
CJ Gardner Johnson to the Lions

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Panthers have already gotten much better & the draft hasn't even happened yet. They're very likely drafting C.J. Stroud at 1.

QB = C.J. Stroud
RB = Miles Sanders
WR1 = Adam Thielen
WR2 = Terrace Marshall
WR3 = Laviska Shenault
TE = Hayden Hurst

If they can draft a WR with their 2nd round pick that would make them even better. Still have time to trade or sign another WR also.

They're better than the team that just went 7-10.
They've made some good signings. Still will take a while with a rookie QB, new head coach and all new position players for them to be at their best. But they've done well to fill out their roster so far

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They've made some good signings. Still will take a while with a rookie QB, new head coach and all new position players for them to be at their best. But they've done well to fill out their roster so far
I can see them going 4-13 or 9-8.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Houston making moves. Just signed Dalton Schultz & Devin Singletary.