Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our prop rotation is literally a joke, we need Pangai back

Averillo is a massive liability, I’ve seen enough to be convinced Kiraz and Skelton combo is worth a shot

and KO needs to come. Seriously Flanagan has zero impactin that game. We would have been better off playing with another forward.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Flanno is nowhere near a 1st grade half.

After watching the Broncs, Dolphins, Warriors, Manly and others, I despair that we seem to be carrying a number 7 in attack.
He was woeful. When Burton or Reed get gassed we have no fallback.
Flanno twice shit himself on the last and produced a shocker kick after 3 when we were on a roll.
Dogs shoul have been 30+ up going into the last 12 minutes.
100% bro.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Had we not conceded those 3 late tries we would have been 4th on the ladder . . . But we're in the 8 !!!
100%. Mad as a cut snake about those 3 tries.

Felt like the bad old days for a bit there, porous defence and then dropping our heads when we had a few tries put on us

Glad the boys guts out the win, but would've liked to have seen us still trying to score in the last 4 or 5 mins. Easy for me to say I suppose, I wasn't playing in 35+ degrees

We looked so sharp when we had the ball and it was on. Really enterprising play. A few butchered tries and the intercept but I think Maxy will be better for the lessons. Burto running again and Oh My Goodness Kiraz has a motor.

I'm upset about the F/A because I think there'll be a crowd around the 8, but it's still a win and we found a way to repel them when they had all the running

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our prop rotation is literally a joke, we need Pangai back

Averillo is a massive liability, I’ve seen enough to be convinced Kiraz and Skelton combo is worth a shot

and KO needs to come. Seriously Flanagan has zero impactin that game. We would have been better off playing with another forward.
Pangai Pele will make a difference

Tanner no good

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last 20 mins is on Ciro, interchanges need to be improved

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Felt like a million degrees on the hill. Momentum was always gonna shift in the heat. Take the win and the curse broken

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Unacceptable collapse in the second half.
Fuming.
Disappointing. We still don't have a team that can go on with it and ice a game....working on it.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy with a win, happy we are 2 from 3 . We are light on forward rotations for sure, hopefully get some back soon.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn‘t smart by Ciro not to use Okky. An extremely hot day where we clearly suffered at stages, not using any bench player let along a big mobile one, seems a but foolish.

Edit: Like everyone else the capitulation towards the end was disappointing, but I’ll take the win. We were out on our feet and not getting the rub of the green didn’t help, plus the Tigs actually started playing some decent footy when Wakes came on.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heat was a factor no doubt but if we slack off next week in the last 20 warriors kick our arse