Official Top 8 Lesssgooo

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All the death riders wil come out and say we are still shit blah blah blah, but the cold facts are we are in 7th spot with half our pack missing and the worst half back in the NRL . We are a way better side than we where last year.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
That list doesn't give the panthers 2 pts for the bye and sharks win and they jump us.

I'd take 9th though after the Manly game.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very nice feeling to once again see the blue an white in the top 8, after many years!!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
actually round 1 2022 we were 8th after beating the Cowboys...aaaaaah those were the days...
I keep skipping over Rd 1 2022, something about the trauma of the next 10 games doing weird things to memory, etc

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So refreshing to finally see us making progress, rather than languishing at the bottom of the ladder.

Sure it's slow progress up the ladder, but we are starting to look like where the team (on paper and with everything else that looked to show promise in the offseason) should rightfully be.

Warriors (4th) next Sunday in New Zealand.

Definitely need to aim up and perform for 80 like we did in our first half, if not we aren't coming back to Sydney with the points.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So refreshing to finally see us making progress, rather than languishing at the bottom of the ladder.

Sure it's slow progress up the ladder, but we are starting to look like where the team (on paper and with everything else that looked to show promise in the offseason) should rightfully be.

Warriors (4th) next Sunday in New Zealand.

Definitely need to aim up and perform for 80 like we did in our first half, if not we aren't coming back to Sydney with the points.
Wahs will be tough

Tails up beat up cow girls in north qld

Playing at home in front of full house

I still have nightmares last time we played them