Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about that win. I’ll take a win. We shut up shop after the Burto try. Tigers threw the ball around and came up with some good tries. Onto next week. The heat today was always going to leave us short in the tank at the end.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been through a lot as a doggies fan, but can't remember a time I've felt that kind of anger, nervousness and relief after a doggies win. Thank God that's over. I'll take the win but damn, it wasn't easy

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averilo has some defensive lapses. Bring on Bronson!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
It was fkn hot and the ref didnt help. They threw the ball around in the end there, nothing to lose... shouldn't have been in it at all. We could have iced a few more chances. A win at this stage of the year is good. We will improve
this, take the wins and hope they improve throughout the year, especially their fitness

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Waddell needs to fuck off with his penalties, flanno went missing. We need our middles back, lacking in that last 20 In experience. Kicks doing so well, backs playing out of their skin. Missing a few big forwards to round out the game. Fark that was close, but lost it in the last 20…..heat and pressure got the best of us and we let in a few stupid runs. But happy we broke the curse.
we need tpj and pele back. That would have made a difference today