Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Given the heat, the Belmore Curse and the fact we tend to play worse against shit teams, I'm not brimming with confidence today. Hope to be proven wrong.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Given the heat, the Belmore Curse and the fact we tend to play worse against shit teams, I'm not brimming with confidence today. Hope to be proven wrong.
Has seemed that way for years now. We've lost faith in the consistency and determination of the team. It will take a fair few wins or some good performances with resolve before they regain our trust...as much as we wanna believe again :grinning:

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has seemed that way for years now. We've lost faith in the consistency and determination of the team. It will take a fair few wins or some good performances with resolve before they regain our trust...as much as we wanna believe again :grinning:
It's all part of the grand plan to get to Liverpool

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we needed an extra NRL quality middle but most teams are going to look similar if you took away their starting middle and bench props.
I can't understand with all our Middle injuries, why the haven't elevated Billy Tsikrikas into the top squad.
I thought he would be a much better option than Tanner - Bigger body & performed well in 1sts last time around.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jobels before kickoff baby! Then to the league club to get on the beers

This is why Homebush stinks, there is no family environment, you get ripped off for food and drink. There isn’t the same sense of community.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't understand with all our Middle injuries, why the haven't elevated Billy Tsikrikas into the top squad.
I thought he would be a much better option than Tanner - Bigger body & performed well in 1sts last time around.
Tanner is consistently better in reserve grade form what I've seen and I think Billy was injured for a lot of preseason.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare ticket lemme know

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t understand for the life of me why topine gets skipped and looked past week after week, the bloke loves the club with a passion and gives his best week in week out in reserve grade