Reed Mahoney

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I will get hate, but JMK has always been a favourite of mine. But at the same time he’s one of the most improved players, he will go on to be a great 9, and if he stayed it would have been good Value… however, Mahoney also has his passion for the jersey and is one of our best signings/player in a while and has experience, so Mahoney is good and JMK would
Have been to keep also.

not disappointed either way!!
JMK was a good value for money hooker but Mahoney can take us to the promised land

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well guess the Fins can do it with or without him at the moment, the class of a Wayne Bennet coached team huh!! Top of the table. 1st year in the comp, 3rd game .. 3/3 AMAZING.
Living in Brisbane they're my 2nd team.
Id love for them to beat Broncos next weekend but i cant see it happening now that Kaufusi will be suspended.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Living in Brisbane they're my 2nd team.
Id love for them to beat Broncos next weekend but i cant see it happening now that Kaufusi will be suspended.
They can do it, Wayne Against his old club, the want will get ‘em there!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly … Mahoney does things JMK could only dream about
Thought food:
Could Mahoney score a 50m solo try form dummy half like JmK can?

They have different strengths these two

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mahoney has been unleashed, he is playing a completely style of football at the dogs than he did at the eels, this is his side and he’s controlling it beautifully, not playing second fiddle to that fucking pussy Mitchell Moses. Can’t fucking wait until we play the Eels.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think it was 'luck'. We offered Reed an extra $200k a season in comparison to the Eels offer. He made a smart financial decision and we the fans and club are also benefiting from it.
Financial decision only part of his signing ... He was aware enough to sense our direction and rebuild and to have confidence in Gould/ciraldo

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL exactly, it was ALL financially motivated.
Ella low balled and we showed him some love, even if it was a simple Chinese meal, also who would want to work with the 2 whingers Moses and the queen

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Financial decision only part of his signing ... He was aware enough to sense our direction and rebuild and to have confidence in Gould/ciraldo
New Bulldogs recruit Reed Mahoney has admitted he was having serious doubts about his off-season move as the Eels marched towards the NRL grand final. Mahoney rejected a three-year extension with the Eels to pen a four-year, $650,000-a-season contract with the Bulldogs in late-2021.