H.Perham (CBB) 164
M.King (CBB) 153

Completions:
Storm 30/37 (81%)
Bulldogs 33/43 (77%)

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
this would be one of our best starts in ages if we we can go 2/3.

I know our roster needs some more work but in terms of the prospects coming through we’re in a good position.

we just need to get some wins like tonight to build on our confidence and belief in what we’re doing.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
this would be one of our best starts in ages if we we can go 2/3.

I know our roster needs some more work but in terms of the prospects coming through we’re in a good position.

we just need to get some wins like tonight to build on our confidence and belief in what we’re doing.
Sit this one out champ. You wanted Hasler in the fold during the week and now you are blowing a load over your screen for ‘Baz 2.0’

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody entertaining game.

Came out a completely different side from last week and pretty much put the game away in 30 minutes.

Thought pretty much all of them on the field played well tonight and contributed to the result.

Kikau, Kiraz, Preston, and Mahoney (despite early errors) were excellent.

Perham looks incredibly dangerous and illusive if he gets some space.

Alamoti solid in defence, Pele running it off the back fence twice.

Massive difference was both halves roaming around the field rather than parked out on one side. Burton looking better but we are yet to see one of his bombs that brings PTSD to opposing fullbacks. Flanno I thought played good tonight and definitely is showing improvement.

Second Half (well actually half time break), meant we took our foot off the gas a bit and coasted. Can't get complacent in games like that else teams can go bang bang bang and be back in the lead in no time.

Special shoutout also to the referee who I thought controlled the game well and stayed out of any controversy.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo's presser had a couple of moments that impressed me. A couple of times journos made suggestions, in a manner that tried to put words into his mouth, to fit their narrative. Instead of agreeing and running with their line, he was pretty firm about presenting his own point of view. That was a decent insight for me of his strength of character.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sit this one out champ. You wanted Hasler in the fold during the week and now you are blowing a load over your screen for ‘Baz 2.0’
Baz 2.0? Lol TK has another fucking muppet.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m going to have to, if Ciraldo keeps proving me wrong. It means we’re improving so I’m all for it.

needed the 2 points and got it job done.