Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Presto very excitable haha love it. Youthful exuberance. He was very impressive tonight in his first stint. Really ran with gusto and got some footwork.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great win. Was fearing the worst but they came out a ripping & a tearing. I love Kiraz, Alimoni & Preston who actually look to be talented long term juniors. Kikau is all class and fucking Reed...holy shit bro..I would love to run out with someone with as much heart and talent as you buddy. You give me a hard on watching you play. Lets not forget King either. He gives everything he has week in week out without mistakes. Onwards to next week and here is hoping the whole team gets some confidence out of tonight's win

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All round great team effort. Once we hit 20pts I knew we wouldn’t lose from the early glimpses of our defence and resolve. Definitely need a couple more big bodies back from injury to keep the engine room churning out the metres for the backs to work from.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, we have our first win of the season. Following Bulldogs tradition, it's time we offer Ciraldo a 5 year contract extension, and double the pay of every player even though it will Max out our salary cap.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fkn great night. That Preston is a fkn gun. So much potential. Kikau showed more leadership than I thought m. He is a big talker. Alamoti is building nicely. Kiraz is fkn huge for us too. So fkn happy