Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Always have game day optimism uce. The reality of the during the game thread over the past few years is generally when that turns to fkn darkness lol …but I still have a good feeling that we will be up for it tonight. We have to turn a corner sometime. Why not tonight
Without the gameday optimism there cannot be a post game meltdown, this is the TK way

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Our lower grades are lowkey cooking this year in all grades. Help is on the way, just gotta tie it all down so we can reach it

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going against what seems to be popular opinion on here, I'm going to put em on the the line and share MY HONEST OPINION -

Fitness permitting, Jake Averillo is going to have a breakout season this year and is going to prove alot of people on here very wrong. He is absolutely primed to carve up in attack, just needs to get his D right.

As I said, IMO - and I think it starts tonight.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs to put it all together tonight & pull of an impressive victory, TK next week to be a polar opposite of what it’s been this week.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Going against what seems to be popular opinion on here, I'm going to put em on the the line and share MY HONEST OPINION -

Fitness permitting, Jake Averillo is going to have a breakout season this year and is going to prove alot of people on here very wrong. He is absolutely primed to carve up in attack, just needs to get his D right.

As I said, IMO - and I think it starts tonight.
Maybe there’s a chance of a breakout season if he was in NSW cup (where he belongs). He’s had his time to prove himself in the top grade but is seriously lacking in fortitude.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah I'm up to date or atleast first episode season 3. Was a little confusing until realised they're linking it a little with Bobba Fett. Love the show, much better than Bobba and I fell away with Ando.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forecast for tonight… 21 degrees and clear at kickoff. Great conditions for open footy. I hope we see it from us not Storm.