Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes. Yes I am. And I'm annoyed we haven't scored yet since they have been down a man for the last 62 minutes.
I think we will get one eventually....surely

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know this is a Bulldogs NRL thread, but Perth can suck my left one. Pricks.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He did stumble, I saw the footage on the NRL site. Wasn't much in it but it didn't look like a rolled ankle lol.
He stumbled, but he passed the HIA so it wasn’t concussion, what was it?

Always a Bulldog

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
although munster is out and a few backs, melbournes team is still pretty decent. I hope we have a blinder and beat them but im not so optimistic after last week

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The classic game day optimism [emoji23]

I’m going to go with - we will show just enough to tune in next week but not enough to win
Always have game day optimism uce. The reality of the during the game thread over the past few years is generally when that turns to fkn darkness lol …but I still have a good feeling that we will be up for it tonight. We have to turn a corner sometime. Why not tonight

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if Ciraldo’ unacceptable speech was passed on to the playing group and the effort today reflects that.

Senior and big money players, (Burton,JAC, Kiks, Mahoney, RFM) all need to lead the way and our young plays need to follow and not be scared to trust their talent.

P.S and someone needs to take Flange out in the warm ups…

Dogs by 8 and Burton MOM

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor reed Mahoney I feel for him does it all on his own ,our 6 and 7 are the worst in the comp shapes that don’t fit together sadly enough .
If Burton doesn’t work out at 6 we are dusted ,maybe if we can hold the ball and bore storm to death with hit ups we can win this 12-6

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if Ciraldo’ unacceptable speech was passed on to the playing group and the effort today reflects that.

Senior and big money players, (Burton,JAC, Kiks, Mahoney, RFM) all need to lead the way and our young plays need to follow and not be scared to trust their talent.

P.S and someone needs to take Flange out in the warm ups…

Dogs by 8 and Burton MOM
You gotta think they’ll respond. I’m glad Ciro didn’t mince his words.