Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Cirdildo got schooled by Seibold what are his chances against Bellamy?
Dead set, what the fuck do you want from him?
Its not his fault he came to a club with no halves, no fullback and injuries that have limited his choice for forwards at the beginning of the season.
He wasnt my first choice but hes here and deserves a go without fans dumping shit on him after his first round.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its not his fault he came to a club with no halves, no fullback and injuries that have limited his choice for forwards at the beginning of the season.
He wasnt my first choice but hes here and deserves a go without fans dumping shit on him after his first round.
The fullback was here, his name is Averillo.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
His decision to play Flanagan, Perham at fullback, Brown at lock, and Waddell in the 17, etc.. A lot of those decisions from the outside looking in looked like obvious mistakes before a ball was kicked so if he gets it wrong fans are going to say something... we're beyond wasting more pre seasons and starts to the season.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a typical Bellamy signing. We signed a hype job in Pele who does 1 run and then he is finished for the day.
Yeh true but I don’t think Pele is finnished product let’s see him back end the year problem is we need him now.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The reality is we are two rounds away from potentially being in a full crisis.

Rd 4 is Warriors away, from that point onwards our draw gets much harder.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Warrior away very difficult for us, and they always beat us

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We have been in a crisis for a while mate..,take your point here that the year might get away from us if we not careful… but CC has taken a fairly diplomatic approach to team selections to start with… who wouldn’t it is the players the club had… I suppose he could have moved Perham to half but once that starts we r in Crisis.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His decision to play Flanagan, Perham at fullback, Brown at lock, and Waddell in the 17, etc.. A lot of those decisions from the outside looking in looked like obvious mistakes before a ball was kicked so if he gets it wrong fans are going to say something... we're beyond wasting more pre seasons and starts to the season.
And who else do we play? Injuries seems to have scuppered his preferred 17.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prepared myself to be at least 0-6. Potentially 2-8 after 10 rounds.
I didn’t I bought in as I always do…now we got to punch our way out and I’m all in…and if we cop a flogging I’ll be on the floor so help me up then.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
And who else do we play? Injuries seems to have scuppered his preferred 17.
All of Reynolds, Oloapu and Rajab (should of been in top 30) are better options than Flanagan (almost any body would be, even someone like Perham). Averillo fullback, Skelton into the centres. Topine and Morrin both better options than Waddell. We had plenty of other options.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Burton and Kikau were sick last week? Anyone else hear this?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele has been in and around the top 30 with Cronulla since he was 18 should know well and truly what is expected of an nrl player by now.
Laughable only had two hit ups and bugger all minutes in a team that was dominated in the forwards and crying out for a big body.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One shitty game doesn’t prove those selections are wrong, let’s see how they go this week.

Who would you select to play 7, 1, 13 ? …

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
One shitty game doesn’t prove those selections are wrong, let’s see how they go this week.

Who would you select to play 7, 1, 13 ? …
Oloapu (would of been Reynolds before injury), Averillo, Topine/RFM (if we want to start Preston)