Official The ‘gun is the best half at the club

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

That’s right, I said half, not halfback. Did you all see Burton’s game today? Honestly, we’ve had sone halves thst hsve taken a real caning from you guys over the years - Flano, Lewis, Keating, Frawley… the list goes on. I have never seen a single one of them produce a performance as bad as what Burton dished up today. Kicks out on the full, intercept passes, passing to Kikau on the fifth so he could kick out on the full, not a single torpedo all day, constantly sharking the ‘gun at first receiver and taking bad options.

WTF was Burton doing all game? Trying to think up baby names? I told you all this baby was bad news.

We need to get Oloapu in at 6 ASAP… or Reynolds if he’s not quite ready. Burton is a centre… nothing more. Ciraldo needs to drop Perham, move Avo back to fullback and tell Burton to get out on the edge where he belongs and stop killing our flow, baby.

Kikau was atrocious too. As was Sutton. Our discipline was horrible. Can’t fault the ‘gun today, baby. The ineptness of our team meant he had limited opportunities to do anything, but what he did, he did well.

Not quite the start to the season he wanted, but the ‘gun will take it, baby.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly… given the other options we have at the club, I’m safe as houses, baby.
Like it or not Burton is signed long term and will be given the opportunity to improve Flange has had his shot and produced zero he’s goooone,
Baby.
But don’t be cut Fam you gave it your best shot…….Daddy said so :tonguewink:

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

That’s right, I said half, not halfback. Did you all see Burton’s game today? Honestly, we’ve had sone halves thst hsve taken a real caning from you guys over the years - Flano, Lewis, Keating, Frawley… the list goes on. I have never seen a single one of them produce a performance as bad as what Burton dished up today. Kicks out on the full, intercept passes, passing to Kikau on the fifth so he could kick out on the full, not a single torpedo all day, constantly sharking the ‘gun at first receiver and taking bad options.

WTF was Burton doing all game? Trying to think up baby names? I told you all this baby was bad news.

We need to get Oloapu in at 6 ASAP… or Reynolds if he’s not quite ready. Burton is a centre… nothing more. Ciraldo needs to drop Perham, move Avo back to fullback and tell Burton to get out on the edge where he belongs and stop killing our flow, baby.

Kikau was atrocious too. As was Sutton. Our discipline was horrible. Can’t fault the ‘gun today, baby. The ineptness of our team meant he had limited opportunities to do anything, but what he did, he did well.

Not quite the start to the season he wanted, but the ‘gun will take it, baby.
I know one thing. No way will Ciraldo move Burton. Not going to happen this year especially with the coin he is on. The gun will be fighting for his spot with KO and Grub I'm afraid. Oloapu had a blinder in cup. Ciraldo will give him a couple more games then he'll be straight in NRL by Rd 3/4.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Like it or not Burton is signed long term and will be given the opportunity to improve Flange has had his shot and produced zero he’s goooone,
Baby.
nah, Burton will be at centre by round 12. Not sure what we’re gonna do once Crichton flops at fullback.

Man, we’re fucked for years to come lol

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, just his mere presence on field is enough. Guaranteed at least 12pts to the opposition when he is playing