Official Gus on Twitter

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has this guy escalated this beyond the pest stage, how long do we have to ignore this shit from Rothfeild? Getting to the stage where it is stalking and impacting Bulldogs business goals.
Thats the real problem with cahunts like flogfeild he can say whatever he likes without being held to account or consequence.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats the real problem with cahunts like flogfeild he can say whatever he likes without being held to account or consequence.
It's good fun when I see Rothfield, I mumble (loudly) "DRONES" and then laugh and laugh and laugh as I walk by He hates it.

Albeit not as much as Fittler hates it when I mumble "2004" and then laugh and laugh and laugh as I walk by.

Always a Bulldog

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's good fun when I see Rothfield, I mumble (loudly) "DRONES" and then laugh and laugh and laugh as I walk by He hates it.

Albeit not as much as Fittler hates it when I mumble "2004" and then laugh and laugh and laugh as I walk by.

Always a Bulldog
I think you are too kind mumbling (loudly) 'drones' at him. I think I'd be more direct and just call him a 'twisted retard'.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beg for forgiveness :tearsofjoy:
I have tried. He has unblocked others but not me.
Haha why did he block u
Cnt u just sign out of twitter then it would display in this thread?
I lost it about the performance of the team in the lead up to Barrett's sacking.
Clearly I wasnt wrong but he didnt seem to like it :grimacing:
Just make a new account with a different email.
Ahh too much effort when I am already signed in on the app on my phone just to view Gus' tweets.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to get mine numerous sizes larger than normal, to get it baggy enough. Even larger than a size to get a jersey baggy enough.
I have always been XL with both the Canterbury and Classic gear - last year XL didn't cut the mustard - the track jacket was like wearing a straight jacket.

I honestly don't think I have gotten any bigger, so either I was mistaken or the Classic gear has shrunk.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have always been XL with both the Canterbury and Classic gear - last year XL didn't cut the mustard - the track jacket was like wearing a straight jacket.

I honestly don't think I have gotten any bigger, so either I was mistaken or the Classic gear has shrunk.
I have dropped 35kgs since my cancer ordeal started - yet apparently need even larger sizes to fit Classic gear.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Classic gear sizing is off

I got new long sleeve and singlet training shirts in Large and it fits like a small

Gave them to my neff

The shorts are good

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have dropped 35kgs since my cancer ordeal started - yet apparently need even larger sizes to fit Classic gear.
Classic gear sizing is off

I got new long sleeve and singlet training shirts in Large and it fits like a small

Gave them to my neff

The shorts are good
Looks like I'll be upping to 2XL this year.

Thanks gents.

(Still staying away from the boob-shaming polos, though).

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be upping to 2XL this year.

Thanks gents.

(Still staying away from the boob-shaming polos, though).
I went to the Bulldogs shop in person to get fitted. The sizes are all over the place. Online ordering is a lucky-dip. I'm a different size in every different Classic garment that I tried on.