Charities that "shirtfront" you

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How about churches that pass round a basket for donations. Everyone is looking at the basket as it goes round. If you don't put in, Everyone sees and your cursed.
My Churches bring the money bag around. You put your hand in the bag and drop you money in it.

Baskets are a thing of the past. And Churches are not charities.

1615407458568.jpeg

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Oh yeah, these vultures always know where to pounce and if you try your very hardest to ignore them, they will pick something that you are wearing and try to start a conversation with it.

They have different charities to scam each time like one day it could be Fred Hollows Foundation and the next would be Breast Cancer then Surf Life Saving and so on.

One of them if I recall, got sucker punched one time and it served himself right if you ask me.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I always check on the charity's website to see the breakdown of where money donated is allocated, before I donate. If the major portion of donations is going to the actual cause, and the administration allocation is relatively low, then I am happy to donate. Hence, I don't donate to any charity that confronts me (and often it's these charities with high admin costs).

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but now I miss Blue Boosts random posts compared to some of the new generation of randoms

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I had a tenant in one of my buildings that ran one of these businesses. It was exactly like the wolf of Wall Street every morning they would pump music and chant and go out and represent whatever charity they were collecting for that day. The two owners only hired hot chicks mainly English trying to get working visas and good looking blokes mainly English as well. Apparently it was horrifically toxic cut throat environment and the turnover was daily many left crying because they didn’t make their daily targets were told they didn’t wear the right thing that day ect. I can’t remember the profit Margin on every dollar collected but it was criminal. The two fairly young English blokes that owned it drove Porsches and it was one big cocaine fuelled fuck party everyone was fucking the bosses or each other to try and get ahead. A lot of money was cash as well so I’m assuming didn’t get declared. It was a pure almost comical scam.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I had a tenant in one of my buildings that ran one of these businesses. It was exactly like the wolf of Wall Street every morning they would pump music and chant and go out and represent whatever charity they were collecting for that day. The two owners only hired hot chicks mainly English trying to get working visas and good looking blokes mainly English as well. Apparently it was horrifically toxic cut throat environment and the turnover was daily many left crying because they didn’t make their daily targets were told they didn’t wear the right thing that day ect. I can’t remember the profit Margin on every dollar collected but it was criminal. The two fairly young English blokes that owned it drove Porsches and it was one big cocaine fuelled fuck party everyone was fucking the bosses or each other to try and get ahead. A lot of money was cash as well so I’m assuming didn’t get declared. It was a pure almost comical scam.
Did you bang any of them mate?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When asked for donations I usually reply,
"I had cuppa soup for dinner last night and it's not because I like the taste..."

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Did you bang any of them mate?
No I’ve got a missus but I don’t miss the sore neck I would get turning looking. Well yeah could probably still put up with that.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BILLY CONNOLLY'S CHAIN LETTER
Hello, my name is Billy and I suffer from guilt for not forwarding 50 billion fucking chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe if you send them on, a poor six-year-old girl in Scotland with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her to a traveling freak show.
And, do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you, and everyone to whom you send "his" email, $1000?
How stupid are we?!
Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by a model I just happen to run into the next day!
What a bunch of bullshit!!
Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and sodomize me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was started by St Peter in 5AD and brought to this country by midget pilgrim stowaways on the Endeavour.
Fuck 'em!!
If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildly amusing.
I've seen all the "send this to 10 of your closest friends, and this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a nickel from some omniscient being" forwards about 90 times.
I don't fucking care!
Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our own unpopularity...
The point being?
If you get some chain letter that's threatening to leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it.
If it's funny, send it on.
Don't piss people off by making them feel guilty about a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the arse of a dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter he'll receive if you forward this email.
Now forward this to everyone you know!
Otherwise, tomorrow morning your underwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals...
Have a nice day.
Billy Connolly
P.S: Send me 15 bucks and then fuck off!