Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
in repeated surveys across the country more doctors smoke camels

1956 Hacky McAct: ohh im going to agree and smoke camels ffs, doctors will never lie and companies will never lie and fake that they have doctors recommend their product

1996 Hacky McAct: ohh shit, lung cancer ffs, its not from the camels, it must be from climate change
Waco, Texas. Rodz convinced a bunch of people that he was a hero. They all dead now. Rodzy jerked off on their corpses. Bad Rodzy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
1956 Rodzilla: i really think the doctors are lying and paid off by camels to hide that smoking causes cancer

1956 Hacky McAct: what the fuck? again the with conspiracy bullshit, stress is a major problem and causes many other illness, smoking reduces stress, all the doctors recommend camels, you are killing people by telling them not to smoke, their blood is on your hands

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2023 HackyMcAxe: medicine and vaccines are good. They help keep humans alive

2023 Rodzilla: THE EATH IS FLAT! THE GUBMENT TRYING TO KILL YOU! EAT BITCOIN OR YOU WILL DIE!

2023 Everyone else: oh Rodzy. You so crazy.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
1999 Rodzilla: Y2k is fake and they are just making money

1999 Hacky McAct: Y2K is real, planes are going to fall out of the sky, nuclear weapons are going to go off, power stations are going to black out unless you give my company $39.95 and install our system ffs, all the experts agree, you are a nutcase if you don't believe the experts

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
1970's Hacky McAct: omg the experts say there is no end to the planet getting colder and we are going to freeze to death

1990's Hacky McAct: omg the experts say there is no end to the planet getting warmer and we are going to melt to death

2020's Hacky McAct: omg the experts say there is no end to the planet getting hotter or colder, we are going to melt and/or freeze to death

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2020 Rodzilla: Covid isn't real! The Lizard People tricked you to make you think it's real!

Humans in general: what is wrong with you?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Seriously dude. You have issues. Using the tragic death of a kid to push your rubbish.

I don't mind the fun and games, but you really drag it down to the gutter.
your side dragged it down to the gutter, don't make me bring up the people rejoicing at unvaccinated deaths and mocking them, don't start to cry now because you were a part of that movement and this is nowhere near directly mocking the victim so stop the fake outrage acting

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
1970's Hacky McAct: omg the experts say there is no end to the planet getting colder and we are going to freeze to death

1990's Hacky McAct: omg the experts say there is no end to the planet getting warmer and we are going to melt to death

2020's Hacky McAct: omg the experts say there is no end to the planet getting hotter or colder, we are going to melt and/or freeze to death
Lousy smarch weather..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ivermectin ran last :-).

But Vaccine only won because big pharma has now infiltrated Racing Queensland with all the stewards now on the payroll. RQ had a meeting with Albo and Billy G during his recent visit to Oz where they decided that due to the ‘damage’ to Pfizer that Project Veritas did the only solution was to buy off more ‘punters’…

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
no absolutely that can happen, when you have a large segment on the population demanding justice it can happen
:tearsofjoy: just like the 9/11 ‘truthers’, eh?
You WILL still be banging on about this YEARS from now and NOTHING will have chnaged.

Zil: ‘But your honour, this video has 10m views!’ :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing that you also let your barber give you all your health advice. If you develop a heart condition, I'm sure you will only take advice from your newsagent.

I'm not trying to be crude but, yes. Think for yourself. But if you see 10 doctors and they all tell you that you need immediate surgery to live, and you say, "they all idiots, I think for myself", then you are going to die.

You can think for yourself all you like. But if someone spends 20 years studying something and you think that you know more than them... Then you're wrong. You're not thinking for yourself. You're just not smart enough to know how stupid you are.
Hacky, are you sure you’re ‘thinking critically’ and have you ‘done your research’?? :-).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ivermectin ran last :-).

But Vaccine only won because big pharma has now infiltrated Racing Queensland with all the stewards now on the payroll. RQ had a meeting with Albo and Billy G during his recent visit to Oz where they decided that due to the ‘damage’ to Pfizer that Project Veritas did the only solution was to buy off more ‘punters’…
Ivermectin held up the rear.. :D

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lolll crazy Rod still trying to convince people to be outraged and follow him into battle against the Gubberment.

General Rod and his tin foil army of keyboard warriors.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lolll crazy Rod still trying to convince people to be outraged and follow him into battle against the Gubberment.

General Rod and his tin foil army of keyboard warriors.
Dogna88 still defending child killers and paedophiles and trying to convince people not to be outraged at them

Status
Not open for further replies.