Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It’s a changing time the guy I contract to yesterday looked like shit was coughing sweating needed to use the bathroom a few times had a headache and fucked throat. I have no idea if he had COVID or just whatever else but he persisted to stay close to me the entire day and not call it and go home. So I’m looking forward to getting a nice little cold or trumped up cold called COVID. I’ve had my shots but i don’t really want to get sick if it was totally avoidable in the first place.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a changing time the guy I contract to yesterday looked like shit was coughing sweating needed to use the bathroom a few times had a headache and fucked throat. I have no idea if he had COVID or just whatever else but he persisted to stay close to me the entire day and not call it and go home. So I’m looking forward to getting a nice little cold or trumped up cold called COVID. I’ve had my shots but i don’t really want to get sick if it was totally avoidable in the first place.
I hope you are okay my man!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I hope you are okay my man!
Got all the symptoms but I’ve had it before and had my vaccinations to try and negate the severity so I should be good I also took the day off to make sure I didn’t spread it further and watch that new Korean Squid Game stupid show on Netflix with a cup of tea worth watching it’s absolutely stupid but fun

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Got all the symptoms but I’ve had it before and had my vaccinations to try and negate the severity so I should be good I also took the day off to make sure I didn’t spread it further and watch that new Korean Squid Game stupid show on Netflix with a cup of tea worth watching it’s absolutely stupid but fun
Great you are thinking of others..take it easy..enjoy the show as much as you can!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the covid vaccine flopped and novax won so your side must take revenge by showing that a horse named vaccine won a horse race

but this is not revenge this is a consolation prize for the vaccination supporters to console one another with

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
"the covid vaccine didnt stop covid like it was supposed to and millions more died, but its ok because vaccine won a horse race"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its not a good idea to put the thai princess in a coma then tell the king it was a bacterial infection ffs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
trust the anti-humanist psychopaths who want to kill humans that this is not someone trying to kill humans

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
trust the anti-humanist psychopaths who want to kill humans that this is not someone trying to kill humans
Trust the anti-humanist psychopaths who want people to die from Covid, and also fail at creating cognitive sentences.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if someone in north korea says that kim jong un is just a regular person not a powerful being, all the experts will disown him

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
pfizer pfucked up in thailand big time, thai people love their princess, they should have switched the vaccine with someone normal and something that doesn't comatose people ffs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
not all, just the nazi collaborators of our time
Don't be so hard on yourself. Even though you jerk off to old people dying from Covid, I wouldn't call you a "Nazi Collaborator". Just a sick and twisted individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.