The Kennel NRL Podcast 2023 Launch

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another season with so much hope in the toilet.
At least you guys have good seasons. As a Buccs fan we had one good season in the last 20 years, and now we're crap again and we'll never recover.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least you guys have good seasons. As a Buccs fan we had one good season in the last 20 years, and now we're crap again and we'll never recover.
Brady has retired again and you poor bastards didn't finish low enough to get a decent pick.

Always wondered how an Aussie ends up a Bucks fan?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brady has retired again and you poor bastards didn't finish low enough to get a decent pick.

Always wondered how an Aussie ends up a Bucks fan?
The Mrs supports all the Tampa Bay teams. Always has. I never had a team when we started dating 20 years back so I picked the Bucks. How she started supporting Tampa Bay teams? I don't know. I'm sure she told me but I switch off my brain at the best of times. Something to do with Disney World.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Mrs supports all the Tampa Bay teams. Always has. I never had a team when we started dating 20 years back so I picked the Bucks. How she started supporting Tampa Bay teams? I don't know. I'm sure she told me but I switch off my brain at the best of times. Something to do with Disney World.
A woman................................

That explains it all :laughing:

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
When is this aiming to be released?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow bro.... what about your Texas ties?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow bro.... what about your Texas ties?
We are San Antonio stock. If you talk to anyone in the US, they will all tell you how much everyone hates Dallas Cowboys. San Antonio folk hate Cowboys more than most as the Cowboys have always robbed San Antonio of talent.

Except for Basketball. San Antonio dominates there.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We are San Antonio stock. If you talk to anyone in the US, they will all tell you how much everyone hates Dallas Cowboys. San Antonio folk hate Cowboys more than most as the Cowboys have always robbed San Antonio of talent.

Except for Basketball. San Antonio dominates there.
My 2 favourite teams, Cowboys and Spurs.

PS I don't get the Murikan hate for the Boys....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My 2 favourite teams, Cowboys and Spurs.

PS I don't get the Murikan hate for the Boys....
It's definitely a strange one. I do have a soft spot for the Cowboys and every time I'm in Dallas, I visit the Cowboys bar. But the hate is real. It always surprises me.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's definitely a strange one. I do have a soft spot for the Cowboys and every time I'm in Dallas, I visit the Cowboys bar. But the hate is real. It always surprises me.
The misses promised me next Cancun trip we are stopping at Dallas again so I can hopefully watch the Boys and the Spurs.

Last time we were there the greedy ***** were in a lockout...BUT it was 45 degrees so the Boys trained at AT&T instead of Valley Ranch the day I did the stadium tour so I saw all 53 of them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The misses promised me next Cancun trip we are stopping at Dallas again so I can hopefully watch the Boys and the Spurs.

Last time we were there the greedy ***** were in a lockout.
Every time I fly to DC my PA tries to show me the flight. Each time I say, "does it stop in Dallas? If yes, then it's fine. If no, then fix it"

The few times I had stopping at the key is ridiculous.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@GODofWAR Cowboys hate is odd. We both support an NFC East team but i often go for the Cowboys in games being watched as a mutual. The most likeable team in the NFC East for me by far, hate Commanders just because they suck and their owner is a **** and don’t even get me started on the fucking Eagles. I agree, its odd because your players are all super talented and aren’t grubs. I will admit i don’t think Prescott is that good but i still like him. Anyway, weird one.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@GODofWAR Cowboys hate is odd. We both support an NFC East team but i often go for the Cowboys in games being watched as a mutual. The most likeable team in the NFC East for me by far, hate Commanders just because they suck and their owner is a **** and don’t even get me started on the fucking Eagles. I agree, its odd because your players are all super talented and aren’t grubs. I will admit i don’t think Prescott is that good but i still like him. Anyway, weird one.
I'm the same, I dont hate the G-Men, but can't stand the Shegals and the Foreskins.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Nice try Buzz! Not helping you set up some weird Bulldogs sex dungeon where you angrily masturbate to Gus Gould signings and tell people to put the lotion on the skin!
I can guarantee you that isn't being run by Buzz or any journo associated with the media. This is being run by fans.