Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol he literally has been pushing Islamic things and the Muslims on social media with massive followings have been praising him. Just go on YouTube.
"Social media"

Yeah, social media is always a cesspool of pretenders.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s not confirmed though hacky. He wasn’t caught. They’re investigating.
They are. There is a tonne of evidence against him but they are still investigating.

I do find it interesting that you're jumping to defend him...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are. There is a tonne of evidence against him but they are still investigating.

I do find it interesting that you're jumping to defend him...
Hacky. Should I assume when you say this about some degenerate, that you are defending him or her? All I’m saying is, they literally are still investigating and whether I like or dislike someone I am always against someone being wrongfully jailed. And to me it’s too coincidental he was arrested after targeting the green princess.

Anyways he’s top G he doesn’t need me to defend him. Lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky. Should I assume when you say this about some degenerate, that you are defending him or her? All I’m saying is, they literally are still investigating and whether I like or dislike someone I am always against someone being wrongfully jailed. And to me it’s too coincidental he was arrested after targeting the green princess.
Yep. More power to ya. Most would see this bloke as a non-story. Just ignore he exists even if there's some weird stuff. But occasionally people will look at him and see him as a hero. And they will claim that he was probably falsely accused because secretly they have an untamed latent homosexual desire for this alleged human trafficker.

Of course I'm just generalising. I'm sure that's not you at all.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. More power to ya. Most would see this bloke as a non-story. Just ignore he exists even if there's some weird stuff. But occasionally people will look at him and see him as a hero. And they will claim that he was probably falsely accused because secretly they have an untamed latent homosexual desire for this alleged human trafficker.

Of course I'm just generalising. I'm sure that's not you at all.
Do you think he should be jailed for being a misogynist? Or only if he has literally beyond reasonable doubt been proven to dabble in human trafficking?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This from politifact your mates.
@Hacky McAxe

• Andrew Tate was arrested in Romania amid rape and human trafficking allegations, but he hasn’t been charged, convicted or sentenced. A judge recently extended his detention until Feb. 27.

Last edited:

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
You realise they all praise him and see it as a win? Lol the muslim community have been trying so hard to convert him for a while, and when he finally did, they celebrated all over social media lol.
Wrong. " They all praise him and see it as a win ". Completely wrong mate. Couldn't stand him before he converted and still don't. Don't speak on shit you know nothing about habibi. Just cause you see a few posts on social media, don't mean the majority of us Muslims " celebrated all over social media ".

Wasn't he adored by the right before he converted to Islam.? Oh so now he a muslim that makes him a target. Not defending the **** but you lot, and when I say you lot I mean the right chop and choose the flavour of the day.

Tbh honest, you talk some shit just to put your own "spin " as you call it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wrong. " They all praise him and see it as a win ". Completely wrong mate. Couldn't stand him before he converted and still don't. Don't speak on shit you know nothing about habibi. Just cause you see a few posts on social media, don't mean the majority of us Muslims " celebrated all over social media ".

Wasn't he adored by the right before he converted to Islam.? Oh so now he a muslim that makes him a target. Not defending the **** but you lot, and when I say you lot I mean the right chop and choose the flavour of the day.

Tbh honest, you talk some shit just to put your own "spin " as you call it.
A few posts? Lolllllllll
Targeted coz he’s Muslim? He was already targeted before his betrayal conversion what you talking about

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had an emergency. Some young men accidentally looked at a woman's ankle so I had to spend all night praying for their souls.

• Andrew Tate was arrested in Romania amid rape and human trafficking allegations, but he hasn’t been charged, convicted or sentenced. A judge recently extended his detention until Feb. 27.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No matter what anyone says it only increases his popularity and cause, they can only extend for so long and to me if they had proof it would have been shown by now.

consider how bad the allegations are you’d want them to stick with solid proof which you’d have before locking him up.

maybe he was a flight risk but I doubt that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. So we'll wait to see, but he will be charged. They raided his home and found 4 women being held against their will. They also gathered a decent amount of evidence against the group and I'm sure charges will be filed when they get enough evidence.