Shoe thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd wear them if you swapped out the pink for blue and be much more impressed than wearing some of the hyper colours they make now.
I think sometimes they go too crazy Al..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same but I still buy more.. :tearsofjoy:

I love those, would love a pair but I'm not paying resale for them. They're actually releasing red cements 4s and white cements 3s this year so you can maybe get them for retail if you're extremely lucky. I got Chicago 1s for retail so I've been happy enough since then haha.
i got the reds for retail which was good - 260 i think. Whats the red cement? i just want the black one (i think its called Bred) and the cements. That would do me for fancy sneakers for life! I wear my new balances 327v1, nike vapor max or adidas nmd at the gym.

Where is the best site to get retail shoes when they drop?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i got the reds for retail which was good - 260 i think. Whats the red cement? i just want the black one (i think its called Bred) and the cements. That would do me for fancy sneakers for life! I wear my new balances 327v1, nike vapor max or adidas nmd at the gym.

Where is the best site to get retail shoes when they drop?
Red cements are very similar to your fire reds, just a few changes to make it resembles the OG cement pair from 89.

These the ones you want? My sister has them lol.

There's about 7 different sites I'll try to get them from, I'll pm you the sites later tonight.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Red cements are very similar to your fire reds, just a few changes to make it resembles the OG cement pair from 89.

There's about 7 different sites I'll try to get them from, I'll pm you the sites later tonight.

thanks uso!…and your sister has my shoes!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone prefers those. 4s are the best looking Jordans imo.
How many pairs of flash sneakers do you own Marley?

I know I'll lol and freak at your reply as I don't get the $$ you spend or the fixation at all...but then I think of the last time I had my car in a performance shop when I was in Perth(not for servicing either though i did get my brake pads changed the rest was performance mods and a tune lol), i left there over $2,100 lighter :grinning:
So it's definitely an each to their own type of obsession.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Nate DAWG

https://www.nike.com/au/launch?s=upcoming
They put it up a few days before it releases with the date and time (usually 10pm) and then you've got about 15 minutes from then to enter the draw.

https://uptherestore.com/collections/launches

https://www.subtypestore.com/au/categories/latest-releases?pid=nav

https://www.abovethecloudsstore.com...MIsLnv5434_AIVU5pmAh3OJAqmEAMYASAAEgI59PD_BwE

https://www.supplystore.com.au/raffles

These are mostly all raffles but some are timed releases, just have to check. You've also got to make an account for most sites and give them your billing details before you've even won lol.

You can also download the JD Sports app and Culture Kings app and they have raffles there. JD it usually pops up on the home screen when there's raffles available and culture kings has a releases tab.

So basically you have to go through a whole lot of BS if you want a pair lol. There might be more sites, I'll put them up if I remember.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How many pairs of flash sneakers do you own Marley?

I know I'll lol and freak at your reply as I don't get the $$ you spend or the fixation at all...but then I think of the last time I had my car in a performance shop when I was in Perth(not for servicing either though i did get my brake pads changed the rest was performance mods and a tune lol), i left there over $2,100 lighter :grinning:
So it's definitely an each to their own type of obsession.
About 300... :tearsofjoy:

I'm joking, kinda. I got like 15 years of sneakers under me and I was quite resourceful in my teens lol but I sold practically everything because I was like 'this is stupid having so many pairs I don't wear' and the prices went crazy during Covid so out most of them went out then as it made sense. Some of the sneakers also start to crumble once to younger 10+ years so that can be someone else's problem.

So I'm at like 20ish now, more if include literally every shoe i own but we're only talking my hyped sneakers lol. My dad has also "borrowed" some pairs..:rage:

2100? That's nothing for a car tbf but that's like 8-13 pairs of sneakers depending on what you get haha. My cousin has about 3 cars now so I know how much of a money pit that is :tearsofjoy: