Opinion Karl Oloapu

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh we definitely will.. Kids like BBO and Hayward will find other club and Avo already has a foot elsewhere.

In regards to Keary, he is a question mark but he is the experienced option they have. Walker is young and they would want an older head rather than a kid like Walker in Rajab. Not saying your wrong as those Rorters will take anything of value....

If i get a chance i'll slip the info to Gus and see what he says and I've already told Khaled to keep at it after not making the 30 because he is a genuine star.. Really hope we dont lose the kid rather they do tend to come back anyway!
Yeah, no chance he plays first grade, but i think The Roosters are pretty short on depth.

Interestingly, the player from the Dogs who the Roosters boys have mentioned a few times as being really good is Iverson Matai.

Massive wraps pre covid, a little underwhelming last season i thought.

Know much about him?

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I guarantee you that barring injury, the 'gun will be there at season's end, baby.
Why don’t u stop nibbling on flanos nuts and face reality princess,he is rubbish always has been rubbish always will be.
Barretts fault for recruiting him,not one other team in nrl wanted a bar of him even with us chucking in a large chunk of his salary can’t wait for K.o to be ready maybe then u can Fuk off with ur bf to his next clubs forum

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% he starts in the halves
Who knows what his ceiling is signs are he is handling the pre season
Do you think he was signed to specifically fill our hole at half, or us just being in the right place at the right time and adding a quality player?

No matter how good he is, it is a big ask for a youngster to steer an NRL team with top four aspirations around the park.

Hopefully he is the next coming of Andrew Johns, who is the only other half i can recall with similar size, skill and physicality.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why don’t u stop nibbling on flanos nuts and face reality princess,he is rubbish always has been rubbish always will be.
Barretts fault for recruiting him,not one other team in nrl wanted a bar of him even with us chucking in a large chunk of his salary can’t wait for K.o to be ready maybe then u can Fuk off with ur bf to his next clubs forum
Like I did when Elliott left?

Im afraid you’re stuck with me, baby! Not much you can do about it… apart from maybe seeking therapy for those anger issues.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nah…if someone dropped a thread like this about Flanno before he played a game I would say the same thing. Flanno is 50 games in bro. So my view stays - it was a fkn shit and unnecessary thread
So it’s ok to mercilessly and maliciously shitcan a player who has struggled with mental health issues because you’re not a fan of him as a footballer, but not ok to post a pisstake thread about a rookie that noone in their right mind would take seriously? Interesting take, Fam.

You’re entitled to your opinion, I guess. In my opinion the relentless bagging of some players (including Flano) is shit and unnecessary, but that doesn't stop people from doing it.

Can’t say I have any regrets, bro. I doubt Karl or any of his family would look in on this joint… but if they did come across my post, I’d think they’d take it for what it was…a pretty obvious pisstake. At the end of the day, all my posts are light hearted. I never post with malice.

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So it’s ok to mercilessly and maliciously shitcan a player who has struggled with mental health issues because you’re not a fan of him as a footballer, but not ok to post a puss take thread about a rookie that Boone in their right mind would take seriously? Interesting take, Fam.

You’re entitled to your opinion, I guess. In my opinion the relentless bagging of sone players (including Flano) is shit and unnecessary, but that doesn't stop people from doing it.

Can’t say I have any regrets, bro. I doubt Karl or any of his family would look in on this joint… but if they did come across my post, I’d think they’d take it for what it was…a pretty obvious pisstake. At the end of the day, all my posts are light hearted. I never post with malice.
TBH, most people on here throw shit on Flanno because of you. Your over the top satirical support for him despite his lacklustre performances is the primary reason for any discussion on him.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So it’s ok to mercilessly and maliciously shitcan a player who has struggled with mental health issues because you’re not a fan of him as a footballer, but not ok to post a puss take thread about a rookie that Boone in their right mind would take seriously? Interesting take, Fam.

You’re entitled to your opinion, I guess. In my opinion the relentless bagging of sone players (including Flano) is shit and unnecessary, but that doesn't stop people from doing it.

Hahaha you are a true legend against men flanagun. The fact a grown man has been able to keep up the act you do is admirable. Always enjoying the read whilst I sit on the can trying to pinch a loaf, baby.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Better than a young GI

I unignored u to reply lol
Imagine being up at midnight arguing some bullshit. Rent free? Kennel lives rent free in your little ice pipe head!

How is being satirical about how shit players are good any different to calling out shit players obvious flaws?

End of the day you're a big cry baby who got upset in front of the media over daddys name being invoked. Super cuck behavour. I'd that upsets you futher then I see a theme.

Every time u get corned u pull out the 2 cards lol. Newcastle game and MeNtAL HeAltH

Back on ignore now you're just a little crackhead.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230202_174929_Instagram.jpg

Whenever I see Fittler I walk past and shout “2004”, he just loves it :rage:

Always a Bulldog
I was the 9s he played in. As he was going out the tunnel I asked him genuinely like what was the reason for playing? And before he could finish his answer I cut him off and ask if it was to erase the memory of his last NRL game? U could tell it upset him good. Fuck him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay? We've got NSW eligible players, Freddy wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't visit clubs and have a look.
Nah, Dave is right... CC is a smoke screen for the big announcment this week at 11 am. NSW Coach Brad Fittler the "REAL" new FG COACH of The Canterbury Bulldogs"!!!!