Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know how I ended up watching youtube shorts of Andrew Tate.

1. Didn't realise he was muslim
2. He likes Islam for the aggressiveness
3. Says some pretty crazy thing against Christianity

When i first stumbled onto him. I thought he was Realist. Now just think he is a muslim Realist lollll
Tate is the perfect example of a guy that brings down the reputation purely by existing. He's a trash human being. I feel sorry for the Muslims that have to share a religion with him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Technically Jesus is God, and Technically God is in all things so... technically everyone has to do with Jesus.

But... yeah, agreed. It's stupid anti-Christian cringe. Some living memes thinking they are cool by attacking Jesus. In reality, they are just terribly cringe people.
On top of that, it's completely opposite.

Like I always say, the ONLY perfect and peaceful Man ever said it's better to drown than hurt the little ones.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually feel Sorry for that demon...

Actually, he can't be a demon, demons are too smart to talk shit about Jesus. Watched a documentary on exorcisms, apparently since they started recording them, not one demon has blasphemed against God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit.
Possibly for the same reason that since people got decent phone cameras, UFOs stopped showing themselves to people.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As proud Atheists we like to turn the other cheek. Hopefully Christians will do the same...

(yes, this is a joke. Please don't cancel me)
Turn the other cheek so I can give you a real Arab kiss lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s your opinion on climate change?
Opinion? I don't generally have one. I just follow what the experts say.

I worked in climate research for a while, but that was very intermediate, mediocre climate research. So I know that I don't have the expertise to fully analyse climate change apart from the basics (that human induced climate change it a major problem)

So like anything I'm not a real expert on, I just follow what the vast majority of experts say.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tate is the perfect example of a guy that brings down the reputation purely by existing. He's a trash human being. I feel sorry for the Muslims that have to share a religion with him.
You realise they all praise him and see it as a win? Lol the muslim community have been trying so hard to convert him for a while, and when he finally did, they celebrated all over social media lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Possibly for the same reason that since people got decent phone cameras, UFOs stopped showing themselves to people.
I'll be getting the new Samsung S23 when it comes out next month so the aliens should watch out for me lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You realise they all praise him and see it as a win? Lol the muslim community have been trying so hard to convert him for a while, and when he finally did, they celebrated all over social media lol.
Not all of them my bro, a few of my Muslim mates can't stand him either. One of my closest mate actually hates him because he doesn't want him representing Islam.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not all of them my bro, a few of my Muslim mates can't stand him either. One of my closest mate actually hates him because he doesn't want him representing Islam.
The overwhelming majority have been bro. They tried snatching Jordan peterson. He said a simple
No. So they got Tate instead

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Most Muslims I know hate him. But that's anecdotal as I don't really know that many Muslims. He is human trash though so I doubt many Muslims would actually support him.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The overwhelming majority have been bro. They tried snatching Jordan peterson. He said a simple
No. So they got Tate instead
He definitely has his followers with the young Muslims. I don't think it's really a Muslim thing though. It's just that kids are stupid

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He definitely has his followers with the young Muslims. I don't think it's really a Muslim thing though. It's just that kids are stupid

Lol he literally has been pushing Islamic things and the Muslims on social media with massive followings have been praising him. Just go on YouTube.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol he literally has been pushing Islamic things and the Muslims on social media with massive followings have been praising him. Just go on YouTube.
Is he still getting bent over daily in jail? Or did The illuminati let him out?