diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Th

Third strike and I am out :tearsofjoy:
Good to have a laugh at ourselves!

Reading threads here can as entertaining as they can be frustrating - but its us Nevilles sharing our opinions ignorances and occasional bits of knowledge and wisdom - and it is still more worthwile than the Dogs official website

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Havent read the whole thread but surely it would be a second tier contract unless someone in the top 30 is ready to be moved on. Reynolds trained in the A team at five eight during the opposed session on Friday - Nu Brown swapped between the two teams

re team photo - surely that is not the official photo - poor quality, players missing etc
A team as in reserves or firsts?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you're getting it mixed up, baby. He played one half for Hull before he got injured lol

Surely a bench spot is his best chance of staying on the park.
I know..just wanna keep the Gun on his toes Baby!! :hearteyes:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on him.. I’m happy he back with us, be good to see him play again. Wish JR all the best !!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Flanno and Thommo missing yet there's 29 players in that pic. Do I need Specsavers?

Have Development players been included?

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Joash got named in the SG ball team list today

Still weird that Flanno and Thompson are missing though…

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he stays injury free, he'd be a good sub to bring on for 10 minute stints. Probably a good back up for Flanno until Oloapou is ready

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a feel good story. Reynolds would be in the squad more for experience and mentorship for the younger Reserves players than to feature heavily in FG. Good luck to him. It will be interesting to see how he's used in Reserves.
It is much more than a feel-good story mate ... We are not in the position of handing out top 30 positions based on sentiment.

Have heard that Josh has GREATLY impressed CC and training staff.

I think he is a decent chance of winning the number 14 jumper.

Good him i say ... it appears he has worked his butt off and still has a bit to offer.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It is much more than a feel-good story mate ... We are not in the position of handing out top 30 positions based on sentiment.

Good him i say ... it appears he has worked his butt off and still has a bit to offer.
Brown is the utility, no way is it going to be Reynolds when he doesn't offer anywhere near the versatility.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You may well be right, but i wouldn't put the house on it.

What i said above wasn't plucked out of my ass.
I would. Brown covers the entire spine and lock, Reynolds doesn't. Our squad is not versatile enough to pass on that sort of utility value.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I didn't say he was handed a spot on sentiment.

Nu Brown will be our utility. Reynolds may get a run at some stage but he's mainly in the squad for his leadership, experience and his versatility if we get injuries later in the season.