Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
just for clarity in the nigerian guinea pig situation, pfizer wanted to prove that their drug was better than the current standard care for Meningitis, so they set up a trial with 100 nigerian children and gave them a low dose of the control drug to rig it, 11 children died and they had to pay out $75m to settle

veritas never fucked around like that i guarantee

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
As usual Zil you cherry-pick and tell half the story. Yes, the death of 11 children is clearly not a good thing, but it was out of 200, not 100 doses given, a mortality rate of 0.055%. You’re also leaving out that of the 11 deaths, 5 were from Pfizer’s drug, Trovan and 6 were from another drug from Roche (not Pfizer) called Ceftriaxone. So not all the deaths were ‘Pfizer’s fault’.

The key part you are leaving out was that it was during a meningitis epidemic where there were 11k deaths from 110k cases, a mortality rate of 10%+. You’re also leaving out that it was in a part of Nigeria that is majority Muslim where vaccine hesitancy was high anyway - it’s not like anyone just shoved aside an established safe and effective treatment (that people were actually taking) purely for profit which is pretty much what you’re spinning. The same area had a high prevalence of Polio in the early 2000’s due to vaccine boycott led by Muslim community leaders in the area. You’ll be familiar with the reasons for the boycott because you push the same crap: ‘A western plot to depopulate Nigeria’ which intensified post 9/11 during Muslim/Western distrust. How many Nigerians died or suffered paralysis as a result of the boycott? Do you accuse those community leaders of ‘murder’ the same as Pfizer? Of course not, it doesn’t fit the narrative.

I’d suggest things have come a long way since 1996 both in practice and regulation and hopefully we wouldn’t see things like this again - but any suggestion it was ‘murder’, the same you allege about Covid vaccines, is clearly a massive stretch at the very least.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
As usual Zil you cherry-pick and tell half the story. Yes, the death of 11 children is clearly not a good thing, but it was out of 200, not 100 doses given, a mortality rate of 0.055%. You’re also leaving out that of the 11 deaths, 5 were from Pfizer’s drug, Trovan and 6 were from another drug from Roche (not Pfizer) called Ceftriaxone. So not all the deaths were ‘Pfizer’s fault’.

The key part you are leaving out was that it was during a meningitis epidemic where there were 11k deaths from 110k cases, a mortality rate of 10%+. You’re also leaving out that it was in a part of Nigeria that is majority Muslim where vaccine hesitancy was high anyway - it’s not like anyone just shoved aside an established safe and effective treatment (that people were actually taking) purely for profit which is pretty much what you’re spinning. The same area had a high prevalence of Polio in the early 2000’s due to vaccine boycott led by Muslim community leaders in the area. You’ll be familiar with the reasons for the boycott because you push the same crap: ‘A western plot to depopulate Nigeria’ which intensified post 9/11 during Muslim/Western distrust. How many Nigerians died or suffered paralysis as a result of the boycott? Do you accuse those community leaders of ‘murder’ the same as Pfizer? Of course not, it doesn’t fit the narrative.

I’d suggest things have come a long way since 1996 both in practice and regulation and hopefully we wouldn’t see things like this again - but any suggestion it was ‘murder’, the same you allege about Covid vaccines, is clearly a massive stretch at the very least.
once again you fail to understand anything at all and this is the most offensive post i have seen by you, downplaying the killing of children, you are so desperate to cover up for pfizer that you can't even get basic maths right, see a therapist immediately

pfizer set out to prove that their drug worked better than the standard treatment, so they low dosed the children receiving ceftriaxone by two thirds, killing more children receiving that drug and skewing the results, so retract your statement that its not like anyone shoved aside an established treatment, it is exactly what happened

to say the ceftriaxone deaths are not pfizers fault is the most offensive part, first of all 11 out of 200 is not 0.055% you fucking moron, its 5.5% a very high rate of death, don't compare it to the 10% because that is general population and older people are the ones that bring it up that high

5.5% or 6.0% deaths on ceftriaxone alone is about double or triple the amount of children that should die, but they died because pfizer set out to kill them because it would make trovan look good in comparison, not only that but they disabled dozens more, they paid out $75,000,000 to settle out of court

so thats why you have the boycott and distrust, even now people are moaning about these people not trusting the covid vaccine, if you want people to trust you my recommendation is not killing their children, this is like if Jeffrey Epstein complained that nobody would let him babysit anymore

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here is a 2021article from the African Argument about Pfizer and its experimental meningitis drug trial in Nigeria in 1996. The source is considered quite factual, and Left-Centre by fact checker..

Note the trial of the vaccine was only approved for adults, but Pfizer trialed it on Children.. Here is a quote from the article..make of it what you will,

“Of the trial participants, 11 died and dozens of others were left with debilitating injuries: blindness, paralysis, deafness, and neurological deficits, which the company maintains are the result of meningitis, not the drugs they administered. (Pfizer did not respond to multiple requests for comment for this story.)”

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Here is a 2021article from the African Argument about Pfizer and its experimental meningitis drug trial in Nigeria in 1996. The source is considered quite factual, and Left-Centre by fact checker..

Note the trial of the vaccine was only approved for adults, but Pfizer trialed it on Children.. Here is a quote from the article..make of it what you will,

“Of the trial participants, 11 died and dozens of others were left with debilitating injuries: blindness, paralysis, deafness, and neurological deficits, which the company maintains are the result of meningitis, not the drugs they administered. (Pfizer did not respond to multiple requests for comment for this story.)”

oh yeah they did all sorts of fuckery on this one, falsified approval to test it on children and falsified their consent to participate in the trial, they were even caught trying to investigate a government official hoping to blackmail him into dropping the case

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yep. No defending them. They should have always been held responsible for this.

It's sad that there's many similar things done throughout history and a majority of the time it has been experiments on black people. And the culprits usually get away with it.

Unfortunately it does lead to a rise in anti-vaxxers as well due to an understandable lack of trust in drug companies. Of course it all becomes nonsense when those same people start claiming that every government in the world is also lying and that Bill Gates planned the deaths of millions.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
oh yeah they did all sorts of fuckery on this one, falsified approval to test it on children and falsified their consent to participate in the trial, they were even caught trying to investigate a government official hoping to blackmail him into dropping the case
It’s not good Rod..not at all.. I may not agree with all your thoughts on Covid and vaccinations..but Pfizer certainly did wrong here, very wrong, and I am not surprised that many do not trust them.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

It's sad that there's many similar things done throughout history and a majority of the time it has been experiments on black people. And the culprits usually get away with it.

Unfortunately it does lead to a rise in anti-vaxxers as well due to an understandable lack of trust in drug companies. Of course it all becomes nonsense when those same people start claiming that every government in the world is also lying and that Bill Gates planned the deaths of millions.
100% Hacky..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

not every government in the world lied, for example the brazilian government under bolsonaro wasn't lying, other governments weren't lying as well

there should be a study on world leaders and how much more likely they are to get shot dead if they oppose the covid vaccine, i think the result would be massive, do it to include potential world leaders like when Shinzo Abe got shot 2 days out from the election

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
once again you fail to understand anything at all and this is the most offensive post i have seen by you, downplaying the killing of children, you are so desperate to cover up for pfizer that you can't even get basic maths right, see a therapist immediately

pfizer set out to prove that their drug worked better than the standard treatment, so they low dosed the children receiving ceftriaxone by two thirds, killing more children receiving that drug and skewing the results, so retract your statement that its not like anyone shoved aside an established treatment, it is exactly what happened

to say the ceftriaxone deaths are not pfizers fault is the most offensive part, first of all 11 out of 200 is not 0.055% you fucking moron, its 5.5% a very high rate of death, don't compare it to the 10% because that is general population and older people are the ones that bring it up that high

5.5% or 6.0% deaths on ceftriaxone alone is about double or triple the amount of children that should die, but they died because pfizer set out to kill them because it would make trovan look good in comparison, not only that but they disabled dozens more, they paid out $75,000,000 to settle out of court

so thats why you have the boycott and distrust, even now people are moaning about these people not trusting the covid vaccine, if you want people to trust you my recommendation is not killing their children, this is like if Jeffrey Epstein complained that nobody would let him babysit anymore
Jesus :tearsofjoy:.
Really on the rag today aren’t we Zil…

How was I ‘downplaying killing of children’?
I wasn’t.

Whoops, yes typo on the maths, it was early. It’s still half the mortality rate of the ‘96 meningitis outbreak.

The settlement was paid to the Kano Government and not the victims. 4 victims received $175k compensation. We also don’t fully understand ofher underlying health issues and of course you ignored the cultural issues that may have contributed too.

Anyway, I’m not defending it, but it’s not murder and it’s got nothing to do with Covid because Pfizer wasn’t the only Covid vaccine available. Oh that’s right, you targeted the Moderna CEO too - he was allegedly in on something according to you too - all it proves is you’re an antivax loon - not just anti-Pfizer. Doubly proven when you wasted your election vote on UAP :-).

Anyway, we’ll await the next straw you clutch on to desperately trying to prove something you’ll never be able to. In the meantime, best of luck scouring the internet for whatever nonsense you throw out next!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
still waiting on what veritas did that compares to this
For all the ‘murder’ Pfizer has allegedly committed, how many lives have their products saved or improved? I strongly doubt there’s one life Veritas have improved - well except the net worth of James O’Keefe who’s probably prospered off all the clicks their previous lies generated. I’m sure he’s very comfortable.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Jesus :tearsofjoy:.
Really on the rag today aren’t we Zil…

How was I ‘downplaying killing of children’?
I wasn’t.

Whoops, yes typo on the maths, it was early. It’s still half the mortality rate of the ‘96 meningitis outbreak.

The settlement was paid to the Kano Government and not the victims. 4 victims received $175k compensation. We also don’t fully understand ofher underlying health issues and of course you ignored the cultural issues that may have contributed too.

Anyway, I’m not defending it, but it’s not murder and it’s got nothing to do with Covid because Pfizer wasn’t the only Covid vaccine available. Oh that’s right, you targeted the Moderna CEO too - he was allegedly in on something according to you too - all it proves is you’re an antivax loon - not just anti-Pfizer. Doubly proven when you wasted your election vote on UAP :-).

Anyway, we’ll await the next straw you clutch on to desperately trying to prove something you’ll never be able to. In the meantime, best of luck scouring the internet for whatever nonsense you throw out next!
you downplayed it by claiming the Ceftriaxone deaths are not pfizers fault, even now you are downplaying it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
For all the ‘murder’ Pfizer has allegedly committed, how many lives have their products saved or improved? I strongly doubt there’s one life Veritas have improved - well except the net worth of James O’Keefe who’s probably prospered off all the clicks their previous lies generated. I’m sure he’s very comfortable.
how many? you tell me? and how much of it was about making money rather than doing good?

anybody who doesn't take the vaccine due to seeing the veritas video and avoids having a stroke or heart attack, their life has been improved by veritas

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw another thing that causes distrust is when the pfizer director admits in a secretly recorded tape that pfizer is going to try to prolong covid because its their cash cow and that pfizer has achieved regulatory capture of the FDA

Status
Not open for further replies.