Official Gus on Twitter

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How did Reed look mate? Passing still mint?
Passing was deadset much quicker and better than jmk. But what hyped me about him was he ain’t changing his game style with his running. Broke the line and was kicking as well. So just him doing that will make burto and flanno a lot more comfortable.

Flanno broke the line a couple times. His body language is looking great. RFM chatted with him for a few minutes but he did say CC wanted to ensure they had a big emphasise on the cultural backgrounds in the squad. I feel the boys want to play for each other even more than the past years if they buy into the bonds they can form.

Just talking to all the boys, everyone seemed in high spirit other than TPJ (was very quiet) so I’m expecting these boys know the bar that CC is setting for this year irrespective of a 1 or 7.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Passing was deadset much quicker and better than jmk. But what hyped me about him was he ain’t changing his game style with his running. Broke the line and was kicking as well. So just him doing that will make burto and flanno a lot more comfortable.

Flanno broke the line a couple times. His body language is looking great. RFM chatted with him for a few minutes but he did say CC wanted to ensure they had a big emphasise on the cultural backgrounds in the squad. I feel the boys want to play for each other even more than the past years if they buy into the bonds they can form.

Just talking to all the boys, everyone seemed in high spirit other than TPJ (was very quiet) so I’m expecting these boys know the bar that CC is setting for this year irrespective of a 1 or 7.
Thanks mate. That’s another thing I like about Reed as well is he has the kicking game if the markers rush Burto on the last.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

the information i got from today was that averillo killed it but unfortunately hurt his ankle scoring. hopefully nothing serious

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the information i got from today was that averillo killed it but unfortunately hurt his ankle scoring. hopefully nothing serious
Yes correct he had flanno break the line and set up Jakey to score (he ran like 30m) and okunbor chased him down and just a ankle niggle. Took the ice pack off when he walked up to me to take photos

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok, I will rephrase that....
He got a flat tyre and he had no spare...
Ciraldo gave him an early shower, wants his fresh for the start of the season.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My auto correct has been playing up lately..
Yeh no harm done there at all ..me however did this. Several years ago I One morning sms'd I thought my friend expressing some very poor views on our female boss and the business owner(in p'ship with her husband)however it turned I sent the fucking text to her instead :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :relaxed: