Opinion Karl Oloapu

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dumb fucks on reddit carrying on again like we're cheating the salary cap with this signing :tearsofjoy:
Love it, my BIL is a para fan and tried trolling me with the usual shit, shut that down with a “ok” response.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kids a freakkkkkkk
I’m fcuking rapt
Very close to his uncle here in sydney
Gus is a genius
He outdone bennet and the kid couldn’t sign quick enough
Exciting times ahead

We need depth and he’s 2 years off fg imo but wow from then on

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Here’s my theory:

We now have a very good organizer in Mahoney. The game has gone stale with everyone trying to do better with the same basic model. There’s absolutely no reason you can’t have two running halves with good football brains either side of Mahoney controlling the structure. Run two young halves with a team full of strike power and they will build an empire. Both halves possess a strong short kicking game and passing/running. Burton has long kicks covered like a traditional halfback. Mahoney is also known for a few sneaky 40/20’s out of dummy half.

End result is a scarily fast paced team that can attack anywhere on the field. No reason this kid can’t make it into first grade later this year if we get good momentum. Gus obviously knows what he’s looking at!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dumb ***** on Twitter thinking the 500k transfer means shit to our cap or effects us in a massive way lmao. I’m calling it for now but we are definitely the most hated team in the comp right now going off how people are carrying on.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dumb ***** on Twitter thinking the 500k transfer means shit to our cap or effects us in a massive way lmao. I’m calling it for now but we are definitely the most hated team in the comp right now going off how people are carrying on.
Yeah plenty of hate coming out way. It’s awesome. Every signing we make just makes the next target easier to convince. We’re building.