Evoke the Death Penalty!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sorry if I offended Realist though. He deserves it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well to each their own and I do respect @Natboy's view on said topic, however personally, I just can't see how there are men who don't find Asian women attractive. They are so freaking adorable it drives me bonkers.

View attachment 64254

The thing is I can usually determine which Asian country they come from, but my preferences are of the following order:
  1. Vietnamese. Generally petite - short and skinny. Love them
  2. Philippinas. I've worked with a few of them and I find that these women age gracefully
  3. Singaporeans. I find that they can be a bit of a mix between Vietnamese and Philippinas
  4. Japanese. These ladies can really step it up. Tokyo is the fashion capital of Asia for a reason
  5. Korean. A lot like the Japs
  6. Chinese. Plenty of Chinese beauties around
Good summary mate. What about Cambodians? I saw quite a few pretty girls there.

I did date a half Asian girl for a while. She was a model and pretty hot but her mum was like Albo’s mum. White & got knocked up after a one night stand. The bloke was Asian but she never knew what country her “dad” was from

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I searched but couldn't find it

But maybe he didn't say "criminal" and instead said something else. I can see every one of his posts being attacked by you or Kelpie though so it seems like his posts would have been attacked.
Mate, if you can't see how he was implying that we are criminals and immoral human beings then I can't help you. He basically said we can't be a member of the church and separate ourselves from the crimes, like you are either all in or all out(basically tainting us all with the same brush). He's also mentioned before that it's church doctrine to promote pedophilia(which is bullshit), then he mentioned in that link you've provided that the church dictates these things and we all obey(in reference to crimes). Yep, we get taught these crimes and act upon these teachings, lol.

Remember what you said about veiled homophobia is still homophobia. Well his poor attempt to tip toe around what he is truly implying does not give him a get out of jail card. I know what he was implying, I'm not silly.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, if you can't see how he was implying that we are criminals and immoral human beings then I can't help you. He basically said we can't be a member of the church and separate ourselves from the crimes, like you are either all in or all out(basically tainting us all with the same brush). He's also mentioned before that it's church doctrine to promote pedophilia(which is bullshit), then he mentioned in that link you've provided that the church dictates these things and we all obey(in reference to crimes). Yep, we get taught these crimes and act upon these teachings, lol.

Remember what you said about veiled homophobia is still homophobia. Well his poor attempt to tip toe around what he is truly implying does not give him a get out of jail card. I know what he was implying, I'm not silly.
I'm not denying his bigotry. I have pointed that out many times. I'm just looking to see if people attacked him for making those claims.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I did date a half Asian girl for a while. She was a model and pretty hot but her mum was like Albo’s mum. White & got knocked up after a one night stand. The bloke was Asian but she never knew what country her “dad” was from
No pics didn’t happen! :grimacing:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well to each their own and I do respect @Natboy's view on said topic, however personally, I just can't see how there are men who don't find Asian women attractive. They are so freaking adorable it drives me bonkers.

View attachment 64254

The thing is I can usually determine which Asian country they come from, but my preferences are of the following order:
  1. Vietnamese. Generally petite - short and skinny. Love them
  2. Philippinas. I've worked with a few of them and I find that these women age gracefully
  3. Singaporeans. I find that they can be a bit of a mix between Vietnamese and Philippinas
  4. Japanese. These ladies can really step it up. Tokyo is the fashion capital of Asia for a reason
  5. Korean. A lot like the Japs
  6. Chinese. Plenty of Chinese beauties around
I love how you love Asian women..you always have.. :hearteyes:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I think I place Cambodians in the same category as I would with Thai women (notice how they aren't on my list) - that is to say that they can definitely have some nice ones, but in general I don't see too many of them to make a definitive decision.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
By the way I died laughing at your tennis skirt thing. If I told you at 15 I didn't have those same thoughts I'd be lying.
Mum and her kind of just lost friendship no dramas but just happens and years later so I may have been in my mid 20’s and she was I guess early 50’s I bumped into her at a local pub (I won’t say which pub but it was Peaky pub which is grab a granny) anyway I was hammered and we had a drink ect just because we happened to bump into each other and she said do you want to come back to mine. I don’t know to this day why I didn’t I have no explanation I guess I really don’t know it was weird and inappropriate and I was freaking out and in hindsight I reckon I should have but nup fucked that one. Anyway inappropriate over share again for this thread.

So yeah this is a story of me being a pussy.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mum and her kind of just lost friendship no dramas but just happens and years later so I may have been in my mid 20’s and she was I guess early 50’s I bumped into her at a local pub (I won’t say which pub but it was Peaky pub which is grab a granny) anyway I was hammered and we had a drink ect just because we happened to bump into each other and she said do you want to come back to mine. I don’t know to this day why I didn’t I have no explanation I guess I really don’t know it was weird and inappropriate and I was freaking out and in hindsight I reckon I should have but nup fucked that one. Anyway inappropriate over share again for this thread.

This sounds more like a @MatstaDogg story..but I’m sure the ending would have been different. ;)

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Peaky pub - lolz. U said no because next time you'd have been in granny hell. Once word gets out....

So I've heard :|