Evoke the Death Penalty!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s just a saying. If your going to make statements like that to be “grateful” and lucky that you’re the only mod on here, then you should be making those same statements to your rooster buddy.

See the double standards?
Nope. You really want me to make that statement everywhere?

I'm not your lacky. Do whatever you want. If you have an issue, report it and let someone who cares take care of it.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nope. You really want me to make that statement everywhere?

I'm not your lacky. Do whatever you want. If you have an issue, report it and let someone who cares take care of it.
Nope. Just pointing out the double standards.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that a bit like how you support people on TK that use blatant and highly offensive religious mockery images? Heck, you even post some of these cartoon images yourself. Double standards much?

And just for the record, I don't support any kids being adopted by same sex couples, whether they are gay or just friends and have no sexual relationship. Kids are entitled to a Father and Mother if possible at all times.
I have always been honest about my stance. I crack religious jokes, I crack gay jokes. I laugh at other people's gay jokes. But that's 'cause they are jokes. They aren't serious. When you complained about a religious meme I posted, I apologised and deleted it because I'm not trying to offend anyone. I just like humour, as many do.

You don't make comments for humour purposes. You make them because you truely believe this stuff. And you seem moderate because most of the time you don't make these comments. Instead you use veiled homophobia. You wait for someone else to post something homophobic, and if someone criticises it, you jump up with whataboutisms defeding the homophobia. Sorry to tell you this but, veiled bigotry is still bigotry.

BTW, you're perfectly free to have your opinion about families. I don't agree with it, but you are free to have that opinion. As long as you don't actively work to stop gay people from adopting then I have no issue with what you believe.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I crack gay jokes. I laugh at other people's gay jokes. But that's 'cause they are jokes.
Well, well, well...for someone who is such a defender of homophobic comments and "apparently" takes these things serious but still makes homophobic jokes puts you in the Hypocrite category.

I'm sure many Gay people would take offence at your homophobic jokes.

Maybe you are the one that uses veiled homophobia.

But I get it, you're here to "have fun" and stir the pot and cause arguments with your twisted word play.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can’t say I’d know. I’m more into real women, have no attraction to Asians and Pattaya isn’t my sort of place but each to their own. I hope he double rubbers.

At least your life partner is the brains of the relationship when it comes to modern politics and just doesn’t just follow a party because they prop up the dole bludgers and housos rorting the system
That's the worst thing I've seen posted in this thread. We need @Wahesh in here.
Well to each their own and I do respect @Natboy's view on said topic, however personally, I just can't see how there are men who don't find Asian women attractive. They are so freaking adorable it drives me bonkers.

1674604302025.png

The thing is I can usually determine which Asian country they come from, but my preferences are of the following order:
  1. Vietnamese. Generally petite - short and skinny. Love them
  2. Philippinas. I've worked with a few of them and I find that these women age gracefully
  3. Singaporeans. I find that they can be a bit of a mix between Vietnamese and Philippinas
  4. Japanese. These ladies can really step it up. Tokyo is the fashion capital of Asia for a reason
  5. Korean. A lot like the Japs
  6. Chinese. Plenty of Chinese beauties around

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, well, well...for someone who is such a defender of homophobic comments and "apparently" takes these things serious but still makes homophobic jokes puts you in the Hypocrite category.

I'm sure many Gay people would take offence at your homophobic jokes.

Maybe you are the one that uses veiled homophobia.

But I get it, you're here to "have fun" and stir the pot and cause arguments with your twisted word play.
Most of the gay jokes I crack I hear from gay friends.

If you don't want to offend anyone then you have to stop all humour. People will always be offended, and if they get offended then the right thing to do is apologise. But there's a difference between jokes and hate speech.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most of the gay jokes I crack I hear from gay friends.

If you don't want to offend anyone then you have to stop all humour. People will always be offended, and if they get offended then the right thing to do is apologise. But there's a difference between jokes and hate speech.
Yeh right, Jokes are also hate speech disguised as "Jokes"....or should I say "Veiled" as jokes.

Same way you cannot joke about some ones skin colour.

Maybe your gay friends might not get offended, but my gay friends certainly would.

There's a million other humorous things you can talk about. You don't have to stop all humor.

I thought you're smarter than that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh right, Jokes are also hate speech disguised as "Jokes"....or should I say "Veiled" as jokes.

Same way you cannot joke about some ones skin colour.

Maybe your gay friends might not get offended, but my gay friends certainly would.

There's a million other humorous things you can talk about. You don't have to stop all humor.

I thought you're smarter than that.
And as I said. If someone gets offended then I will apologise.

Will you apologise for your veiled homophobia?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No I don't. But maybe as a mod you'd be better equipped than I.

Don't forget the other's like Tuffers' ones as well.
I searched but couldn't find it

But maybe he didn't say "criminal" and instead said something else. I can see every one of his posts being attacked by you or Kelpie though so it seems like his posts would have been attacked.