News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he was responding about May. I dunno. I got daughters. I watch that video and think I'd rip the cints head off if I had the chance to. Don't want him near our club. Find depth elsewhere
But if I had to guess you would raise your daughters well not to make sex tapes with reserve grade footballers who stomp on their head like a scene from meatholes.
What May did looks bad for sure but took two to tangle and it wasn’t sexual assault it was just gonzo stuff that the girl obviously was ok with.
It’s a bad look but can we really use this against him years later?

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can work it out. The forum is not a soapbox for you to sprout your verbal diarrhoea, it’s a place to discuss all things Bulldogs. TK has been operating this way for years, then you (and your multiple accounts) come along and make this place a punish. I know you think you’re clever when you speak your illiterate gibberish but you’re just spoiling it for the members who actually care about the club. You’re pretty selfish lovemachine.
Bro what multiple accounts.
This joke accusation has gone wild haha

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Eels were extremely lucky to make the GF last year.

Cowboys were absolutely robbed against the Eels and would've put up a much better performance than the Eels did as they at least have won a comp in recent years. Not saying they would've beaten Panfffers but would've been a more competitive GF if they hadn't been robbed in their Major preliminary final.

how many years away from the big dance are we? 2 to 3 IMO.

Our team is looking, a hell of lot better than it ever has over the last 10 or more years. Still a few more pieces of the puzzle to go but with 12 players off contract at the end of this season and a few more big-name signings we are looking, a far better chance than the Eels of winning in a comp who are losing a few big-name players and are replacing Mahoney with Hodgson who is 7 or more years older and coming back from a long-term injury.

While ever Brad Arthur is their coach, they will not be winning a premiership.
Shouldn't you aim to make the top 8 before dreaming of making the grand final? Seriously.
When was our last top 8?
Where did we finish last year?
Do we have elite spine players?
We were all just as enthusiastic beginning of last season.
The Eels beat a full strength Penruff twice last season. What did the Cowboys do?
So NO....the Cows would of been lapped in the big dance last year if they had made it.
The Eels have been in the top 8 now a number of years. They are a fair way ahead of us.
When asked, most Footy judges put the Eels in the top 8 for 23, not many have the Dogs in the top 8.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldn't you aim to make the top 8 before dreaming of making the grand final? Seriously.
When was our last top 8?
Where did we finish last year?
Do we have elite spine players?
We were all just as enthusiastic beginning of last season.
The Eels beat a full strength Penruff twice last season. What did the Cowboys do?
So NO....the Cows would of been lapped in the big dance last year if they had made it.
The Eels have been in the top 8 now a number of years. They are a fair way ahead of us.
When asked, most Footy judges put the Eels in the top 8 for 23, not many have the Dogs in the top 8.
Thanks for the best laugh I’ve had in years.

Either you’re an Eels supporter infiltrating the Kennel or you’ve been living under a rock for sometime.

With the team we have this season any true blooded Bulldog supporter would be disappointed if we didn’t make the 8 at the very least. We’re not premiership material yet but we’re not far off. 12 current players are off contract at the end of this season. Most will go leaving us with more room in the cap to buy better players. You may have missed it but we’ve signed Chrichton for ‘24 so there’s the FB spot sorted. Burton is our number 6, jury is out on Flanagan but he’s still young and needs to be given a chance in a better squad and under a new coach. Not saying he’s the answer to being our long term half but he has to prove himself, more than anyone, as this is his last year in his contract with us. Oh you may have also missed that we’ve signed a young and one of the better hookers in the game in Reed Mahoney.

Last time we made the 8 was 2016 and we were finalists from 2012 to 2016 with a far weaker squad than we have now.

Oh and if you believe the season round results are a good guide to Finals then you haven’t followed the game to long. Who was it that beat the Eels in the GF last season?

Finally Eels are weaker this season than last, they still have enough good players to make the 8 but are no hope of winning a comp while they persevere with Brad Arthur as coach. Last time they won a comp was 37 years ago in 1986!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your a fucking clown! They were called the berries because the whole area was farmland when they joined. Still was when my dad was growing up there in the forties.
there were still blackberry bushes growing wild back in the 80's...use to stain my hands red picking the berries.

Last edited:

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A few parra fans are confident that Moses has re signed with the eels.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Option 1
Moses is staying at eels he will
Option 2
If he was coming to bulldogs he would have annouced it already
There is a 3rd option Joel, he hasn't made up his mind yet what he is doing. He is in no rush, his value isn't going to go down, more likely to go up if anything. He doesn't have to make a decision now, he can theoretically wait until November and even that's not definitive.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Option 1

Option 2

There is a 3rd option Joel, he hasn't made up his mind yet what he is doing. He is in no rush, his value isn't going opt go down, more likely to go up if anything. He doesn't have to make a decision now, he can theoretically wait until November and even that's not definitive.

Always a Bulldog
I would imagine it would happen before season kick off.

Players are at greater risk of injury coke game time - which could reduce their value if they do indeed cop a serious injury.

Although, he could also be playing chicken with the Eels to try get more $$ out of them.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
stop stating facts when u have no evidence...noone knows what is happening except for Moses
Piggy ignore Joel's attempt at humour lol.. deliberate grammar and punctuation mistakes to make people think he's a Dumb çùñt...even the illiterate and dyslexic are embarrassed lol. I do love your work though Joel.