2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
so did D-Voice and he was wrong and way of the mark, no way Kiraz and Alomoti is going anywhere, stupid talk
He literally posted who his source was before deleting lol. He also said "may", didn't say "will".

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t see Alamoti or Kiraz leaving. We’re short in outside backs. Even signing Moses, our cap is in good shape.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
im not questioning KIWI, he is only passing on info. But his source is a junior coach there? do you really think and believe Gus is going to tell the junior coaches what is going on.
fuk me if you do then you are very gullible
You're not questioning him? You just called his info BS lol.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You're not questioning him? You just called his info BS lol.
it is if he is saying alomoti and kiraz are going, fuk me anyone with half a brain would no that. Mason has come out and said how well alomoti is going and he is in the inter sancum

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
it is if he is saying alomoti and kiraz are going, fuk me anyone with half a brain would no that. Mason has come out and said how well alomoti is going and he is in the inter sancum
He didn't say they are, he said might. But yes it's probably not true but I'm not sure why you're so worked up over it, he's just passing on what he heard and it's not like it's coming from random Facebook posts :tearsofjoy:

Anyway I need some good news, tell me Rooster/Storm will outbid us for Spencer..

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He didn't say they are, he said might. But yes it's probably not true but I'm not sure why you're so worked up over it, he's just passing on what he heard and it's not like it's coming from random Facebook posts :tearsofjoy:

Anyway I need some good news, tell me Rooster/Storm will outbid us for Spencer..
storm never in the picture

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goulds already stated quite explicitly that we have cap room for 2023 and 2024.

Keep in mind that we have quite a few players departing the club around those years, so I very much doubt Kiraz and/or Alamoti would be on the move.

Alamoti has been nurtured through the system from very early on and for years now has been seen as something special. Dogs aren't going to invest all this time and effort into him, only to ask him to leave.

Kinda the same with Kiraz. Dogs fought hard to get him back to the club.

Is it possible the source means they are on the move (as in they are going really well)?.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Goulds already stated quite explicitly that we have cap room for 2023 and 2024.

Keep in mind that we have quite a few players departing the club around those years, so I very much doubt Kiraz and/or Alamoti would be on the move.

Alamoti has been nurtured through the system from very early on and for years now has been seen as something special. Dogs aren't going to invest all this time and effort into him, only to ask him to leave.

Kinda the same with Kiraz. Dogs fought hard to get him back to the club.

Is it possible the source means they are on the move (as in they are going really well)?.
it means the source is shit quite simply

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m surprised about Kiraz too but that’s what he said…he also said possibly alamoti

Remember this was in reference to getting Moses so if that deal falls through then maybe doesn’t happen

Skelton apparently is right in the thinking right centre

Perham lock at 1. “I feel sorry for Averilo but Perham chat is far better”

Jake right centre (another that could be allowed to go)

An old TV set sits on a chair every single session

“Do you want to play finals or watch on TV again”

I’ll be back tomorrow
Kiwi come back and shed some light on these mysterious trade talks

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kiwi come back and shed some light on these mysterious trade talks
If there's talk of letting a contracted player go it could be for a player swap for 2023.
It seems unlikely either Kiraz or Alamoti would be released to free up cap space. I assume they wouldn't be on huge deals and we have plenty of cap space moving forward.
I can't see any logic in letting either of the afore mentioned players go for 2024 and beyond.