News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think Nasheed is some criminal mastermind with 20 accounts here like u think.

I reckon the great man is sitting in his apartment, blaring rap in the background, sitting at his PC shirtless with his bandanna on and baggy white pants, surrounded by his crew of fully sick area boys just chilling and discussing gang stuff, logging onto the kennel every so often to look over us but also shaking his head in disbelief and amusement how often he gets mentioned here.
Do you look in a mirror when you tug yourself and dream about being some shit **** gangsta....Nashweed?

And you all thought that Joel was the only one that talks with himself.
Nashweed is waaaay in front of Joel.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who knows anyway. I have a feeling something will come out this week re Moses.
mate anyone on any forum that put a rumour into the main forum is bullshit. if anyone has a rumour it is messaged behind close doors to protect the source.
you only have to look at our sight with special dave, nasheed etc, got zero credibility. Fuck me Joel is taking is taking facebook posts and claiming he has inside information.
dismiss it all

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this threads become a joke. came to read about moses and it’s just pages of shit from troll accounts. the kennel is becoming harder and harder to engage in actual discussion about relevant bulldog related topics because of all the shitcunts

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
this threads become a joke. came to read about moses and it’s just pages of shit from troll accounts. the kennel is becoming harder and harder to engage in actual discussion about relevant bulldog related topics because of all the shitcunts
yep the mods do fuk all, one is a mate of nasheed so he wont be banned and is 20 accounts. all they say is mute him, place is going down hill as many as said

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep the mods do fuk all, one is a mate of nasheed so he wont be banned and is 20 accounts. all they say is mute him, place is going down hill as many as said
Well massive rock job on u because Nasheed is banned?
So you slandered mods for no reason. Lucky you aren’t banned.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking hell

I cant believe half of you want that shit **** moses let alone pay over 600k - 1m ? bahahah no thanks

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Fucking hell

I cant believe half of you want that shit **** moses let alone pay over 600k - 1m ? bahahah no thanks
Want that shit **** Nanai and them shit ***** Leniu and Nelson too.
We can either spend cap on the best available players or keep paying on potential.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So true. I’m
Over it to the point I might avoid this place if admin are finding these fickwits funny

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is the old bulldogs debate page still running? Even if dead quiet, it wouldn’t take much for it to be flooded with members of this place keeps going the way it is.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Is the old bulldogs debate page still running? Even if dead quiet, it wouldn’t take much for it to be flooded with members of this place keeps going the way it is.
Maybe that’s what needs to happen till nashweed and flopagun and these board pathetic losers get removed.

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree all the trolls not to mention all of the topics that have nothing to do with rugby league.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The trolls are winning.. There are ten different tangents right now other than discussing Moses. Just ignore them. Nasheed says deliberately dumb and ignorant shit through his 20 accounts to get these reactions and hijack the discussion..
You are right and I fall for it too. I gotta get some restraint but Nasheed knows how to get me

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We’re told to block the trolls. So the masses need to block the few rather than the mods just clean up the board of the annoying few? Sure that makes sense.

Heres a tip. Why don’t mods moderate?
The ignore option is hard to do when Nasheed just changes name and comes back and has multiple profiles at once. I think Nasheed is a mod

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh the forums gone to shit and clearly admins are happy with flopagun and nashweed hikacking every thread if there solution is ignore them?
This time of year is the worst.

First step to normalcy is school goes back this week and next.
Then trials a week or so later.
Then when the season starts, there'll be more footy stuff to talk about.

It could be worse. We could be Tigger or Warrior supporters...at least we have some hope this year.