What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree mate it was good but as a big Aaron Pedersen fan I can't agree re the second part.

Mystery Road and Goldstone movies and the three subsequent TV series I've enjoyed the lot..fucking great Aussie fare.
The cinematography was excellent and so was the acting. Its great to see such high standard series being made here, hope it continues.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Deceit on Stan.
Based on a true story and again covers big stuff ups by British law enforcement In the 90s this time, hope these quarterwits have lifted their game these days.

At least the second recent one i can think of too last series was also the Poms I think.
Anyway their carelessness/ignorance cost innocent lives too(2 young mums and a beautiful 4yo girl, one poor woman was stabbed in broad daylight 49 times in front of her 2yo son f me :cry: )

The plod decided to pursue the wrong man proceeding with an undercover operation whilst not following up on strong leads against the actual killer.Yet again no disciplinary action against the police in the aftermath, though it took them 16 years to charge the real killer.The innocent guy in the sting and the undercover copper sued them however for about a million quid combined

It's 4 episodes and less than 4 hrs viewing well worth a watch(if this is your sort of show), though its upsetting or was to me anyway seeing the innocent victims and what should have been..

Having a rethink I have probably spoiled the watching with too much summary information lol sorry if so..was going to edit a lot of it out but nevermind now.
Thanks for the recommendation. What a complete stuff up the cops were.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. What a complete stuff up the cops were.
Welcome mate it was compulsive viewing I found and yes absolutely pisspoor investigating.
Sad that they both could be alive and maybe grandmothers now and the boy a father in his own right.
I was very touched at the end when they showed photos and the in memory of message of the two women and the little boy Senselessly killed.

Very well made show I thought(and there are some of this type I can't watch or get into)plus am also rather taken with the fairly new on the scene Irish actress Niamh Alghar.Have been watching a few of her shows or movies where possible she is a talent.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your Honour is good well worth a watch! Agree with Critta though, this weekly episodes thing has knobs on it, which is the case for series 2 which is only 2 weeks in.

Watching season 5 of Yellowstone now, it is a bloody good show.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I watched it years ago, don't think they ever made a second season though. From memory the episodes are quite long and it can be a bit slow but the story is interesting enough to keep you watching. Hardy is pretty good in it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hardly remember it either, was ok from memory but not sure I'd rewatch etc.Hardy sure does play some fucking weirdo characters..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching season 5 of Yellowstone now, it is a bloody good show.
Spicy first 8 episodes i really look forward to the second half..fuck Kelly Reilly has played a great(and sexy)psychotic daughter with a save the ranch and daddy at all costs mentality.
Cole Hauser is fantastic too.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The world they have created in the Last of Us on screen is extremely faithful to the game..wow!