Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopoate was walking around, knocking on doors and preaching the word of god. Xerri has been training the house down since his ban. It has also only been 3 years as of now, and 4 years at the completion of his ban. He will be ready.
And like I said training is not like actual games. The only way we get our answer is when he actually plays.

Also we have no idea how good Skelton or other players will be this season. They might have a great season & keep their spots.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We're securing the best players available. I don't care which clubs they come from. If we get their assistant coach and previous GM, then of course we're going to get some of their players. Why not take advantage of that connection?

We've signed Mahoney from Parra and Fox from Melbourne too. Clearly the emphasis is buying rep calibre talent from winning cultures. Which will help turn the club around.

Again, I know your trolling but you're the only Bulldog fan complaining about finally signing top level talent like Burton, Kikau, Crichton, Fox and Mahoney. I suppose we should go back to overpaying for duds like Napa, Woods, Naden etc instead?
….and Flanagan.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody hell. What a turnaround. We are building a warchest for 2024.

If we snag Moses and Leniu, farkn hell.

I don't think we need Leniu though as we have decent stocks coming through in that position.

Alamoti, Skelton or Xerri are probably destined for the second row eventually, with the other 2 in the backline.

Averillo deserves a chance this year to show what he can do with a decent coach and hooker though. If he absolutely fires I'm not sure where it leaves us.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And like I said training is not like actual games. The only way we get our answer is when he actually plays.

Also we have no idea how good Skelton or other players will be this season. They might have a great season & keep their spots.
This has nothing to do with my point though.

Last edited:

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can’t say I’m thrilled with the signing. Big money on an unproven (at fullback) player. Haven’t we been burnt enough by the ctw to flb experiments.
However he is an unbelievable athlete, a winner and a big game player unlike our recent fullbacks. So hopefully given some time he can develop into a star fullback for us.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taking a while for the club to announce. Must just be finalising the spin for why he is coming earlier than 24

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Random post. I haven’t seen Assassin post for a bit, I might have missed some posts of his or about him? Anyway, I thought I’d check if he is ok? Anyone heard from him? I know he has a few health issues, so just thought I’d check if he is ok? Tried to send him a message but didn’t pre populate his name so not sure if I searched incorrectly.
Sorry bro, felt it was time for a change so I use my kids nickname for me now lol

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well I kept my promise and got all the details from my cousin about this contract and I even have a couple of photos taken with an iPhone but I see my thread was punted again.

even though mythread was exclusive and first to break the news.

As a result I will not be sharing the screenshots. You don’t fuckin deserve it and not putting him at risk for ungrateful turtles.
Good. You should stop sharing yourself too.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry bro, felt it was time for a change so I use my kids nickname for me now lol
All good mate, just wanted to check in with you and make sure you doing ok. I’m used to logging in and seeing a few familiar names, but I didn’t see ‘Assassin’ pop up so thought I’d check in on you.
I’d be worried about what my name would be if I let my kids decided haha, definitely not as cool as God of War ;)

Last edited: