Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PantherMagic

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great post coming from another NRL club fan base. Don’t usually see this, usually trolls, it’s a breathe of fresh air to read. Appreciate your insight and observation on SC, our future looks bright at the very least heading into the right direction.
Maybe Potter just kickstarted what was already there but jeez the Bulldogs were electrifying at times this year after Barret went, it took me back to the glory days of Mortimer, Folkes, Lamb..showing my age now, something is brewing in Doggie town alright..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tough decision who do we sign?

Crichton a big game player who ices the key moments. Or Moses the big game flop, origin flopped, Eels finals appearances Brown always outplays him.

PantherMagic

Waterboy
Reaction score
Off to bed now, I will leave you with this...Kikau is going to shock you with his talent, the man is 6'5" and 120Kgs but passes like a halfback, is one of the best large-bodied hole runners in the league. Plus he's the best charge-down exponent in the league, can catch bombs and score and can grubber with a deft touch. I have watched him tear Melbourne, Souths, Roosters and Eels apart.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where did I say anything about Crichton being a better fullback?
You said Edwards isn't top 3 so 3x10=30 and that means Crichton isn't top 30. Quick maffs.

Okay I'll leave the thread..