NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Waaaarrrrrrrriiioooorrrrrsssss!! It’s been a great decade or so as a warriors fan, not so much in the early days haha
Lol. Honestly, last decade I would say the warriors have owned it. Great organisation with great player's.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Demar had to get injured just as the Bulls were warming up fml

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My man Walker Kessler is putting up crazy numbers for the Jazz.. 20/20s.. Gets a tonne of offensive boards.. 5-7 block games and shoots a crazy high percentage.. He did the same thing at Auburn in college last year. I couldn't believe he slipped that far in the draft.. Ainge did well to get him.. He was part of that horrible deal for Gobert. That will go down as one of the worst deals ever..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My man Walker Kessler is putting up crazy numbers for the Jazz.. 20/20s.. Gets a tonne of offensive boards.. 5-7 block games and shoots a crazy high percentage.. He did the same thing at Auburn in college last year. I couldn't believe he slipped that far in the draft.. Ainge did well to get him.. He was part of that horrible deal for Gobert. That will go down as one of the worst deals ever..
Rudy Gobert was always overrated. He could never guard the 3 in the playoffs when teams switched onto him on the perimeter with good iso/contested shooters.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t like his cockiness on Twitter and his antics in post/pre game interviews. He is a massive showboat but watching Ja play basketball is so entertaining

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rudy Gobert was always overrated. He could never guard the 3 in the playoffs when teams switched onto him on the perimeter with good iso/contested shooters.
4 unprotected 1sts plus Kessler who is already more effective than Gobert and Vanderbilt, Beasley etc. It's a crazy deal. We all said it at the time.. Kessler is a beast.

Ainge built the current Celtics team with the picks from the Nets trade to get Smart, Tatum and Brown.. He'll do the same at Utah now with those picks and Kessler... And the picks from the Mitchell deal.. Plus he got Lauri back in that deal.. I wish he was still running the Celtics..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The lack of defence in the NBA is getting way too crazy.. The "best" defensive team in the league are the Cavs who give up 107 points a game.

13 teams give up more than 115 points a game on average. That's disgraceful. The Spurs give up 122 a game!

I know millenials all like to see every player score 60 but it loses it's significance if you're seeing video games numbers every day

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Curry with a shot from past half court to give the Warriors a 55-54 lead at half-time against the Celtics. Good game so far.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Warriors just have the Celtics number. The Celtics are still the best team in the league this season.. If we played anyone else in the finals I'd expect us to win.. But if it was somehow the Warriors again (not that I think they make the finals this year) I'd not be confident.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Curry with a shot from past half court to give the Warriors a 55-54 lead at half-time against the Celtics. Good game so far.
Stephen shoots half court shots like a pull up mid ranger. He has endless range. It's insane

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great game between the Celtics and Warriors. Definite playoff intensity. It's good to see two teams hustle and play D in a season where NBA teams have given up on playing D.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tatum shot like shit and had some bad turnovers today but still has 34, 19 and 6 with some big shots late.. Great comeback by the Celtics. Horford hit a tonne of huge shots and some big blocks. Brown was rusty coming back from his injury but came through late too on both ends

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I can't believe that the Warriors let that game slip.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I can't believe that the Warriors let that game slip.
I couldn’t watch but did they have some stupid amount of turnovers in OT. That’s what Twitter fans are saying. Probably all from Poole if it were the actual case

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I couldn’t watch but did they have some stupid amount of turnovers in OT. That’s what Twitter fans are saying. Probably all from Poole if it were the actual case
Nah Steph had 3 bad turnovers at the end of the 4th and missed some shots you expect him to make.. Poole was solid for them today.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah Steph had 3 bad turnovers at the end of the 4th and missed some shots you expect him to make.. Poole was solid for them today.
Poole shot way too much. He had the same amount of shots as Curry & 9 more than Klay. He also only shot 2/10 from 3 while Klay shot 4/8. Warriors were +9 with Steph on the court & -7 with Poole on the court.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poole shot way too much. He had the same amount of shots as Curry & 9 more than Klay. He also only shot 2/10 from 3 while Klay shot 4/8. Warriors were +9 with Steph on the court & -7 with Poole on the court.
Yeah I'm not a Poole fan either. He's way too much of a chucker. I'm just saying late on, Steph struggled..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Steph Haters are going off right now on Twitter haha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Steph Haters are going off right now on Twitter haha
Aside from his annoying mouthguard shit I don't see how anyone can possibly still be hating on Steph. I'm not his biggest fan, but there's no denying his greatness.