Official Gus on Twitter

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry I was busy at work reading an email on protecting people’s personal data, you wouldn’t understand. Can we please keep this on topic and discuss Gus on Twitter?
Good boy, get back to work.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So many sensitive people. If they only knew how the block feature works perhaps they would stop reporting everything single post in the forum.
So much this. Why put up with posters that irritate when you can easily block them? I don’t see numerous posts and the forum is all the more better for it.

p.s: can we stop discussing kennel members and stick to Gus tweets?! TA.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is another poster who keeps making the same joke about actually being a player and that takes a bit of time to scroll past as well.
Are these types of posters deliberately trying to make the forum a waste of time or are they just using the site as an outlet for their insecurities? (Or both?)
Either way, I'm not really interested if this keeps up. I suspect I'm not alone.
If the mods can't control them then the best way to handle them is for everyone to simply not take the bait.
They will soon lose interest. But that is unlikely as there will always be someone to give these guys what they want. Which is attention.
Well said. Perhaps everytime they post rubbish, we upload a pic of a blank sheet protest to give them no platform to work with. Pic-for-BR-Deepak-768x528.jpg

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another classic poster but he hurt someone’s feelings and got banned
People CHOOSE to be offended ... It's really that simple.

Getting worked up about what other people say or believe on an anonymous forum is farking ridiculous and VERY low IQ.

I find Nasheed hilarious.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think the mods should negotiate and let him return provided he surrenders all his alias'. We all know who they are lol so if he posts or uses the others he gets banned again with no hope of ever returning
What if one of the mods is Nasheed?