NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Donovan Mitchell went for 71, 11 and 8 today.. Insane.. He scored or assisted on the most points of anyone since Wilt's 100 point game
Off course he had to do it against the Bulls...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nets have won 12 straight & are now only 1 game behind the Celtics for the best record in the NBA.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What a game Hawks @ Warriors. Klay was awesome. Poole had some good moments but many stupid ones. I wish I was there, it was going off & Steph still due back!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a game Hawks @ Warriors. Klay was awesome. Poole had some good moments but many stupid ones. I wish I was there, it was going off & Steph still due back!
The Warriors are probably the best team in the league at home & the worst team on the road. It makes no sense.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just finished watching the Cavs game, Mitchell was insane the crowd was losing there mind I would give anything to be at a game like that. I'm still in awe that we traded for him I dunno how the fuck the knicks let him slip through there fingers but I'm so happy they did. Gotta keep it up and stay healthy!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Thunder without their best player destroyed the Celtics. They scored 150 points which is the highest in their history.

Celtics are 5-7 in their last 12 games.

Giddey with 25-5-5.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Thunder without their best player destroyed the Celtics. They scored 150 points which is the highest in their history.

Celtics are 5-7 in their last 12 games.

Giddey with 25-5-5.
Insane! Celtics definitely have that game in them though.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Interesting the nba has come out and admitted ref fuck ups in the dying stages of games. Looks like the Bulls were dudded with time running out in consecutive cavs games and the wizard game.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Bulls break the Nets 12 game win streak.

How many teams can say they've been the Celtics, Bucks, Heat and Nets twice this season and still have a meh record

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bulls break the Nets 12 game win streak.

How many teams can say they've been the Celtics, Bucks, Heat and Nets twice this season and still have a meh record
Yet we lost to Houston. Our team makes no sense.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Yet we lost to Houston. Our team makes no sense.
It's weird man. When the effort has been there we've generally played great. Just the games against the poor teams we just don't turn up. I would love to see this team with a healthy Ball. Don't think it would be good enough to make the final but it'll go deep. Unfortunately don't think Ball will play a game this season.

Does it remind you of when Rose didn't play a game all year even though the doctors cleared him. Different injuries but Rose's injury was way worse lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's weird man. When the effort has been there we've generally played great. Just the games against the poor teams we just don't turn up. I would love to see this team with a healthy Ball. Don't think it would be good enough to make the final but it'll go deep. Unfortunately don't think Ball will play a game this season.

Does it remind you of when Rose didn't play a game all year even though the doctors cleared him. Different injuries but Rose's injury was way worse lol
I have no idea what's really going on with Ball but he would make our team so much better. Our coach needs to figure it out or we need a new coach.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Patrick Williams last 2 games has been a beastttt