Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Speaking of temps weather wise they were nearly complaining saying it was very warm in Melbourne at the races.It was only fucking 27 or so lmao..41 my way now that's hot ffs.
I hate humidity, literally suffocating. I've worked in the sun with 40+ degree weather before and find that so much easier than a humid mid to high 20s day

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Insignificant fact..I'm done with all the bullshit rumours about Moses etc etc I'm mostly hitting the "marked as read" button every so often for multiple sections did all 6 one day.. the lounge and other sports too :tearsofjoy:
Am well over the rumours bullshit and some stupid opinions .. and threads.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate humidity, literally suffocating. I've worked in the sun with 40+ degree weather before and find that so much easier than a humid mid to high 20s day
Humidity point is valid though I don't recall it being a big issue in Sydney? Was a long time ago I was there..
Having done some mining gigs in WA though it's still pretty hot at 40+(further up than me it would be 45 or sometimes higher and every day)and with longs on, heavy duty socks a hard hat etc It's bloody warm.

You would love Port Hedland then in northern W.A Marley(far nth Qld may be the same idk I remember Rockhampton being humid that's as far as I've been over there).Hedland is more high 30s to 40 than 45 but humid as fuck always..the ocean water there is seriously luke warm in summer lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Humidity point is valid though I don't recall it being a big issue in Sydney? Was a long time ago I was there..
Having done some mining gigs in WA though it's still pretty hot at 40+(further up than me it would be 45 or sometimes higher and every day)and with longs on, heavy duty socks a hard hat etc It's bloody warm.

You would love Port Hedland then in northern W.A Marley(far nth Qld may be the same idk I remember Rockhampton being humid that's as far as I've been over there).Hedland is more high 30s to 40 than 45 but humid as fuck always..the ocean water there is seriously luke warm in summer lol
It's feels humid here, at least it does for me..lol

I'm going to leave Sydney eventually, just need to get to the point where I have a few options so I'm not totally fucked. Not sure if I'm keen on WA though

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Way way prefer cash.
Open my wallet I see how much is there.
Sometimes with debit cards the money comes out days later an get hit with a bank charge...no enough funds..but I thought it ca MN r out a week ago when I bought whatever.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's feels humid here, at least it does for me..lol

I'm going to leave Sydney eventually, just need to get to the point where I have a few options so I'm not totally fucked. Not sure if I'm keen on WA though
I left Sydney when I was 34 a few years older than you I think, met a chick on the internet back when it was more legitimate or not so full of fakes and dodgies.I got a job ok here the money wasn't nearly as good but these days many just jump into mining.
The way things were when I arrived(and im not sure it's the same now)is I wished I had arrived single and maybe even 5 plus years earlier lol babes galore! I got in the shit with my gf regularly.
Probably need the connections if relocating and a few $$ in the kick but my advice would be don't wait forever, plenty of decent places to go I'd hazard a guess Sydney isn't the be all..real estate prices are insane is the place that great? I'd say no, nothing wrong with it but there is as good or better places in Australia imo..the key factors as said are connections interstate, some cash and obviously a job..not selling WA but it's alright to be honest same as different parts of Qld, my younger brother rates Cairns for example..anyway lots of probably decent alternatives if you have the means.

I don't have any regrets man i gave it a go, the r'ship didn't work out(its hard to live with a chick from basically day one of a r'ship bear that in mind lol)but you get that.
Not sure where I'd be at now if still in Sydney..i would have looked to get away to somewhere else anyway I reckon.
Don't wait too long to give it a go is my main advice.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I left Sydney when I was 34 a few years older than you I think, met a chick on the internet back when it was more legitimate or not so full of fakes and dodgies.I got a job ok here the money wasn't nearly as good but these days many just jump into mining.
The way things were when I arrived(and im not sure it's the same now)is I wished I had arrived single and maybe even 5 plus years earlier lol babes galore! I got in the shit with my gf regularly.
Probably need the connections if relocating and a few $$ in the kick but my advice would be don't wait forever, plenty of decent places to go I'd hazard a guess Sydney isn't the be all..real estate prices are insane is the place that great? I'd say no, nothing wrong with it but there is as good or better places in Australia imo..the key factors as said are connections interstate, some cash and obviously a job..not selling WA but it's alright to be honest same as different parts of Qld, my younger brother rates Cairns for example..anyway lots of probably decent alternatives if you have the means.

I don't have any regrets man i gave it a go, the r'ship didn't work out(its hard to live with a chick from basically day one of a r'ship bear that in mind lol)but you get that.
Not sure where I'd be at now if still in Sydney..i would have looked to get away to somewhere else anyway I reckon.
Central Queensland is where the cool kids live

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

You must've been mad horny to make that move, damn :tearsofjoy:

Sydney is shit although I've always got family overseas coming over and they act like it's the greatest thing ever lol. I'd prefer to just leave Australia all together but if I never really get that opportunity then I'd definitely look at somewhere in Melbourne.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Whereabouts are you man Bundy? My mum and stepdad moved there actually Bargara very near to it in the late 90's.
Gladstone region, i live about 20 mins away from Gladstone in twin beach towns of Boyne Island and Tannum Sands.